Net Entertainment (commonly referred to as NetEnt) is one of the most successful gambling software development companies in the world. Founded in 1996, the Sweden based company was the first of its kind to develop online casino software using Java. NetEnt is a publicly listed company on the NASDAQ OMX Stockholm and is licensed in Malta with a casino module which is verified by 2 third party companies.
Today, the number of licensed portals running on NetEnt casino software is over 250 and the amazing video slots they developed in 2007 reinforced their reputation as one of the best companies in the gambling software development industry. Other recent achievements include; NetEnt Live Casino- their latest live dealer casino platform and NetEnt Touch which is a mobile gambling platform.
The company’s video slot games software is regarded as the best in the industry due to its user friendly interface, ingenuity, visually appealing graphics, mind-blowing sound-effects and other features such as the ability to support more than 20 languages. Moreover, the software is developed using the highest standards in the industry which makes it compatible in a wide range of operating systems and devices including iOS and Android powered devices.
Popular NetEnt Slot Games
The fact that their software is online based makes it easier for many players to access it. NetEnt features an all-round awesome range of slot games. The most popular netent slot games include;
- South Park – NetEnt in conjunction with South Park studios developed this 5 reel, 3 row, 25 line video slot with the intention of targeting players who adore the popular animation series- South Park. The slot theme is based on the south park characters and features free spins, bonus games, and wild substitutions among many other entertaining features.
- Aliens – This amazing 5 reel, 3 row, 15 line slot game was developed in conjunction with the 20th century fox and the storyline/theme was adapted from the Aliens film trilogy. It was specially designed for gamers with a liking for extraterrestrial beings. The video slot features awesome 3D graphics, wild substitutions, and 3 levels among other features which are sure to keep you winning ad entertained.
- Scarface – This highly graphical 5 reel Netent slot game was developed in conjunction with Universal studios and the story line/theme was adapted from the Scarface film. The game features wild spins, Scatter wilds, free spins, second screen bonus among many other features which are a sure way to keep you glued to your screen.
- Dracula– For vampire-themed slot game enthusiasts this is a sure way to keep you entertained and winning. This 5 reel, 4 row and 40 line video slot was developed in conjunction with Universal studios and features free spins, stacked symbols, regular wild symbols. Dracula is an awesome video slot to say the least.
- Blood Suckers – Speaking of blood sucking monsters, NetEnt recently added ‘Bloodsuckers’ to its collection of horrifying yet highly entertaining slot games. This 5 reel, 25 pay line video slot features a high payout ratio which is very appealing to gamers. Like all other NetEnt games, Bloodsuckers is unrivalled in terms of visual appeal owing to its awesome graphics and mind-blowing sound effects. This blood laced game is certainly the darling of all blood thirsty gamers with an affinity for vampirism.
Progressive Jackpots from NetEnt
Considered one of the best in the industry, NetEnt progressive jackpots have paid out millions in prize money since their inception; consequently changing the lives of many players. NetEnt has two types of progressive jackpots – Local jackpots and Network jackpots.
Local jackpot games are where the jackpot value increases through wagers placed on slot games at one online casino. Some of the NetEnt local jackpot games include; Tiki Wonders, Icy Wonders and Geisha Wonders.
On the other hand, NetEnt network jackpots are where the jackpot value increases through wagers placed on linked slot games offered at various online casinos. Some of the games on the NetEnt network jackpot include; Mega Fortune, Hall of Gods and Arabian Nights.
Like all progressive jackpots, the NetEnt slot games jackpots increase in value over time. This is because a certain percentage of every player’s wager contributes towards the value of the jackpot.