The concept of Wish Master in European society was first driven from the djinns mentioned in the Arabian Nights, a classic collection of fairy tales from the middle east. These fairy tale creatures have the ability to grant wishes to a person who releases them from their imprisonments. These prisons can be in the form of certain objects but mainly in form of bottles or lamps. Once a Wish Master is released, then he grants a particular number of wishes. Same is in the case of The Wish Master slot game developed by Net Entertainment.
Symbols of The Wish Master slot game by NetEnt
The Wish Master is five reels and 20 fixed pay-lines game developed by Net Entertainment. The reels of this game are designed in 5×3 format. The high-ranking symbols of this game are in the form of different types of mythological symbols from Arabian culture. The symbols on the reels do not have any kind of separation between them, but reels are separated with individual borders.
The five reels of this game do not have any type of frame or casing. The background of the reels depicts a scene from a cave deep down into the bowels of earth. This cave is filled with enormous treasures but the best of all is the magic lamp sitting on the right-hand side of the reels.
The symbols used in this game are in the form of caricatures of different bejeweled mythological creatures. This game comes with only a couple of bonus features but they are good enough to provide fair returns. Graphically this game can be described as one of the top-ranking online slot games developed by NetEnt. The soundtrack used in this game is in the form of an enchanted tune which is perfectly suitable for the storyline.
Features of The Wish Master Video Slot
The Wish Master slot game comes with a fixed jackpot of 750x along with the other usual features which include auto play, wild symbols, scatters, free spins, bonus features and free spins. This slot does not provide any type of gambling option. The Wish Master comes with ten bet levels with a choice of twenty to two hundred coins per spin.
High paying symbols and Low ranking symbols of The Wish Master slot
The coin range starts at £0.01 and goes up to £0.10. The minimum wagering requirement for each spin starts from £0.20 and ends at £100.00. The high paying symbols of this game include bejeweled heads of different mythological creatures that include a snake, a sand cat, a scorpion and a raven.
The other low-ranking symbols are from the deck of cards such as A, K, Q and J. The snake symbol provides some of the biggest payouts of this game in the following ways.
- Landing five symbols on an active pay line awards 750x.
- Landing four symbols on an active pay line awards 200x.
- Landing three symbols on an active pay line awards 30x.
The J symbol is the least paying symbol of this game with the highest payout of 50x and the lowest of 5x.
- Scatter Symbol: A scroll with a magical lamp printed on it is the scatter symbol of this game. Landing even one of these symbols anywhere on the reels activates the Scatter Feature with free spins and randomly selected special features.
- Wild Symbol: A “Wild” written in flame over black background act as the wild symbol for this game. This symbol can appear randomly anywhere on the reels during the base game and helps in creating winning combinations. These symbols can substitute for all other symbols except for the scatters.
Bonus Rounds of The Wish Master slot game
The Wish Master slot game comes with only one unique feature called Scatter Feature. This feature is further accentuated with other bonus features.
- Scatter Feature: This feature gets activated by landing a single scatter symbol anywhere on the reels. Once this happens, player is provided with ten free spins along with one of the randomly selected special features. Landing more scatter symbols can lead to five more free spins along with one randomly selected special feature. A maximum of three special features at the same time are allowed. If another scatter symbol lands again with three special features active on the reels then the feature that was added on the first instance gets replaced by one of the other randomly selected special bonus features. The special bonus features provided in this bonus round includes the following.
- Extra Wild
- Wild Reel
- Expanding Wild
- Random Wild
Where you can play this slot
|EXCLUSIVE 100% up to £300 + £5 Bonus|
T&Cs Apply - Full T&Cs Here
|Welcome Bonus 100% up to £300|
|Up to £500 Welcome Offer + 150 Bonus Spins|
|Stake £10 on Slot Games get 50 Free Spins|