Welcome to slotslounge.co.uk slots bonus page! This page is dedicated to welcome bonuses by online casinos and some information about the different types of bonuses that you can find out there. We are trying to keep this page up to date with the latest promotions so we are checking regularly the online casinos for any changes in their slot bonus offers and promotions.
Slot Games Bonus Offers at Online Casinos
All online casinos offer some kind of welcome bonuses not only for slot games but for all their casino games. This is a great advantage that slot players don’t have when they play in land based casinos. These welcome bonus packages sometimes include up to four deposit bonuses, free spins for popular slot games, cash back offers for specific slots and these are just a few examples of the fantastic slot games bonus and promotions that someone can get from online casinos.
Below you can find a list of slot games bonus and promotions from the best UK online casinos. Check out casino welcome bonuses, free spins and any special promotions they have for online slots. slotslounge.co.uk is listing only reliable and UK licensed online casinos so you can rest assured that you are playing at a reliable and trustworthy UK casino online.
We are slot players ourselves and the casinos we are listing are the ones we trust and play.
Best Slot Games Bonus and Promotions[vh-casino-grid category=”Casinos” postcount=”6″ orderby=”date” order=”DESC”]
Casinos Slot Games Bonuses Explained
Casino bonuses are incentives offered by online casinos in order to attract new players and coax existing ones to keep on playing. On the other hand casino players are seeing slot games bonuses as an opportunity to play with extra money. Today, almost all online casinos offer some kind of bonus to their customers. Casino bonuses are of different types and have varying aliases depending on the casino offering them.
Here are some of the common casino bonuses;
- No Deposit Bonus– as the name suggests, this bonus does not require any deposit. It is normally offered by casinos when they want players to try out a new game without incurring any expenses. Also, No deposit bonuses can be offered as incentives to new players. Although inviting, these bonuses have strict restrictions aimed at dissuading individuals who may want to misuse it. These limitations include high wagering requirements and certain game restrictions.
- Welcome Bonus– also known as first deposit bonus, new player bonus or signup bonus. They are the most common bonuses offered in online casinos. Welcome bonuses are usually given as 100% match up to a specific amount. This implies that if a casino offers 100% sign-up bonus up to £200, a client that deposits £150 will get an additional £150 as a bonus. Normally, welcome bonuses range from 100% up to 500% with the most common being 100% and understanding the terms and conditions involved is vital. A bonus code may be required in some occasions.
- Reload Bonus– also known as deposit bonus or loyalty bonus. Online casinos usually offer them on a periodic basis so as to motivate players to keep on playing. The amount of bonus offered depends on the activity level of the player.
- Payment Method Bonus– online casinos offer a variety of banking options to their clients. However, some casinos encourage their clients to use certain deposit and withdrawal methods (usually eWallet) by offering them a welcome bonus plus an additional bonus.
- Refer a Friend Bonus– also known as referral bonus or recommendation bonus. It is offered to players that refer their friends to certain casinos. In some casinos, the amount of bonus given is dependent on the initial amount wagered by the referred friend.
- High Roller Casino Bonuses– these bonuses are offered to players that spend a lot of cash. The players are referred to as high rollers or VIPs since they make large deposits – large deposits attract huge bonuses. Some casinos also offer other incentives e.g. tickets to major sporting events.
Generally, casino slot games bonuses benefit both the casino and their clients – the casino gets more clients while the clients get more money to wager. As enticing as they may seem, casino bonuses have strings attached, and therefore, players should read the Terms and Conditions thoroughly before playing. Any inquiries regarding bonuses offered should be directed to the relevant online casinos.