Easter Island is a travel adventure genre based slot game developed by Yggdrasil Gaming. Easter Island slot game is based on the remote volcanic island known as Easter Island or “Rapa Nui” as in local dialect. This island is situated in southeastern Pacific Ocean in the country known as Chile. Easter Island is famous for its carved monumental statues in the form of human heads called Moai. Going through the story line of this slot one can say that these world famous stone heads are the driving force behind this slot.
Easter Island is a five reels and twenty seven pay-lines online slot with three rows and some very unique features. The animations used in this game are state of the art and accompanied by a lively tune which seems to be emanating straight from a bar at the beach. The characters depicted in this game are beautifully designed cartoons in the form of different birds and animals along with carved playing card symbols.
The five reels of the Easter Island are encased in a Stonehenge which is flanked by two live Moai heads on each side. These two heads seem to be quite involved in the game as they groans and cheers all the spins and wins. The most interesting moment is when one head swallows all the different symbols and the other one vomits out the same kind of symbols on the reels. This slot can be accessed by using multiple devices ranging from desktops to mobiles.
Features of Easter Island slot game
The Easter Island slot game comes with a fixed jackpot of 500x along with all the other usual features which include auto play, bonus rounds, free spins and wilds. This slot does not provide any type of gambling option to its players. The coin limit of this game stands at twenty five coins. The value of these coins starts at £0.004 and ends at £8.00. The betting range starts at £0.10 and goes all the way up to £200.00.
The high paying symbols of this game include five different birds and animal characters comprising of a red eagle, a fox, a frog, an iguana and a chameleon. The other low ranking symbols are in the form of four different playing card symbols. The red eagle symbol provides the biggest payout for this game in the following ways
- Landing five of these symbols on an active pay line awards 500x.
- Landing four of these symbols on an active pay line awards 250x.
- Landing three of these symbols on an active pay line awards 125x.
The four playing card symbols provide the minimum payout for this slot with a maximum of 20x and minimum of 5x.
- Scatter Symbol: Easter Island slot game does not provide any type of scatter symbols.
- Wild Symbol: A jewel encrusted human skull with Wild logo is the wild symbol of this game. It can be substituted for all symbols. This symbol only appears on second and fourth reels and helps in creating winning combinations.
Bonus Rounds of Easter Island slot game
Easter Island slot game comes with three bonus rounds which include
- Symbol Swap Re-spin
- Expanding Reels
- Expanding Wilds
- Symbol Swap Re-spin: Each of the winning spin in the base game awards one free re-spin and also activates Symbol Swap Re-spin feature. If the winning combination during the base game comprises of low paying symbols then this feature replaces all other symbols with low paying symbols during the re-spin. Same happens in the case of high pay symbols. If the winning combination comprises of high paying symbols, then this feature replaces all other symbols with high paying symbols for the re-spin.
- Expanding Reels: This feature is also related to landing wins during the base game. Landing a four symbols winning combination awards one free spin along with two extra rows added to the five reels thus providing 65 pay-lines. Landing a five symbols winning combination awards one free spin along with four extra rows added to the five reels thus providing 103 pay-lines. The Symbol Swap Re-spin feature also remains activated during these rounds.
- Expanding Wilds: The Wild symbols only appear on the second and fourth reels during the base game. A winning combination comprising of a wild symbol leads to expanding wild feature. During this feature the wild symbols expand to cover all the position on its reels and remain as a sticky wild for the re-spin.