Wicked Circus slot game
Majority of us as children and some of us even today have quite a fascination for circuses. This can be due to the fun and entertainment provided by such events. Taking a cue from the popularity of circuses, many slot game developers have used it as a subject of their slots. There are many circus-based online slots games available today, but none of them can be categorized as wicked except for the one developed by Yggdrasil.
The atmosphere related to the Wicked Circus can be described as a bit spooky but nowhere near to be a horrific one. The main protagonist of this slot is a cross between a usual comedian joker and the one from the famous novel “IT” written by Stephen King. The developer of this slot had tried to create the required surroundings by using a dimly lit screen showcasing a damp and squalid looking stage.
This five reels and ten pay-lines slot game is designed in 5×3 format. The symbols on the reels are without any separations and just hang thereupon the reels. The five reels of this game are framed in a wooden frame resembling a circus stage. The background of the reels is in the form of a scene depicting a dank backroom filled with all types of circus props.
The symbols used in this game are state of the art animations which not only relates to a circus but also have been part of usual fruit slot games. The main protagonist of this game seems to be designed as one of the characters from famous Hollywood movie “IT”. The soundtrack comprises of a tune used in nineteenth-century horror movies to create suspense.
Features of Wicked Circus slot game
Wicked Circus slot game comes with a fixed jackpot of 300x along with the other usual features which include autoplay, max-bet, scatters and re-spins. This slot does not provide any type of gambling option or multipliers. The coin range starts at £0.01 and goes up to £2.00.
The minimum wagering requirement for each spin starts from £0.10 and ends at £20.00. The symbols of this game include a knife-throwing-target, a seven, a bell, a bunch of grapes, a lemon and a bunch of cherries. The knife-throwing-target is one of the highest paying symbols of this game and provides payouts in the following ways.
- Landing five of these symbols’ awards 300 coins.
- Landing four of these symbols’ awards 120 coins.
- Landing three of these symbols’ awards 60 coins.
- Scatter Symbol: Wicked Circus does not provide any type of scatter symbol.
- Wild Symbol: Wicked Circus does not provide any type of wild symbol.
Bonus Rounds of Wicked Circus slot game
Wicked Circus slot by Yggdrasil Gaming comes with only one bonus round called Jokerizer Mode.
- Jokerizer Mode: Any of the line-wins activates the Jokerizer Mode. All the winnings are pooled in the Jokerizer balance which can be either collected or can be used to participate in Jokerizer reels at the rate of 20 coins per spin. Landing two or more joker symbols during the Jokerizer mode or three or more in the base game awards a mystery win in the following ways.
- Landing two of these symbols’ awards 40 to 400 coins.
- Landing three of these symbols’ awards 500 to 1000 coins.
- Landing four of these symbols’ awards 800 to 3000 coins.
- Landing five of these symbols’ awards 2000 to 6000 coins.
Landing two or more of the joker symbols in Jokerizer Mode also activates the “Hold” function. You are provided with a choice of either collecting the mystery win or activate the Hold function. This function then locks the reels with a joker symbol while leaving other reels free for a re-spin. You can opt to continue making Hold spins till you land up with five joker symbols. Each of the hold spins costs sixty coins.
Where you can play this slot
|EXCLUSIVE 100% up to £300 + £5 Bonus|
T&Cs Apply - Full T&Cs Here
|Welcome Bonus 100% up to £300|
|Up to £500 Welcome Offer + 150 Bonus Spins|
|Stake £10 on Slot Games get 50 Free Spins|