THE £100K DROP is a TV reality show based slot game developed by Red Dragon. The concept of the THE £100K DROP slot game is based on The Million Pound Drop, a British game show hosted by Davina McCall.
This show had been off air for the last two years and was started again in May, 2018. The latest series of this show now have a lower prize amount which stands at £100K hence the name of the show is changed to THE £100K DROP.
The five reels of this game are in 5×4 formations and provide twenty fixed pay-lines. The reels of this game are without any frame or casing.
The symbols are very simply designed and are just hanging there on the transparent reels. The background of the reels is in the form of this game’s logo. THE £100K DROP is a medium variance game which makes it suitable for all types of players. This game is one of the online slot games which can be accessed by using any device ranging from desktop to mobile.
Features of THE £100K DROP slot game
THE £100K DROP slot game comes with a fixed jackpot of 500x along with the other usual features which include auto play, bonus round and wild symbols. This slot provides a gambling option called the THE £100K DROP feature. The betting range for this game starts at £0.20 and goes all the way up to £500.0.
The high paying symbols of this game include a safe full of cash, a suitcase, and bundles of currency notes. The other low ranking symbols are from a deck of playing cards which include A, K, Q, J and 10. The safe full of cash provides some of the biggest payouts in the following ways
- Landing five of these symbols on an active pay line awards 300x.
- Landing four of these symbols on an active pay line awards 80x.
- Landing three of these symbols on an active pay line awards 20x.
The 10 symbol provides the least payouts for this game with a minimum of 2x and highest payout of 16x.
- Scatter Symbol: A “Bonus” logo is the scatter symbol of this game. Landing three or more of these symbols anywhere on the reels activates the THE £100K DROP feature.
- Wild Symbol: A caricature of the Davina McCall is the wild symbol of this game. This wild symbol can be substituted for all other symbols. This symbol can appear anywhere on the reels and helps in creating winning combinations. Landing three or more of these wild symbols on an active pay-line provides payout in the following ways
- Landing five of these symbols on an active pay line awards 500x.
- Landing four of these symbols on an active pay line awards 180x.
- Landing three of these symbols on an active pay line awards 30x.
Bonus Rounds of THE £100K DROP slot game
THE £100K DROP slot comes with only one gambling feature called THE £100K DROP feature.
- THE £100K DROP Feature: Landing three or more of the “Bonus” scatter symbols anywhere on the reels activates the THE £100K DROP feature. Once this feature is activated, the player is provided with 2000x of the total stake money along with four trap doors. Player is now provided with a choice of dividing his money into three parts and deposit it in the three trap doors while leaving one empty. Once the trapdoors are closed, the player can now try to open them. Only one of these trapdoors gets opened. If there is cash in the selected trapdoor then that cash is lost. Any cash left in the three trapdoors is carried forward to the next round of the game. This process repeats itself till there are only two trapdoors are left. At this scenario, one of the trapdoors will have all your money and the other one will be empty. The outcome of this feature can result in 50/50 chances which involve either winning all of the money or losing all of it.