It is now quite common to find one or two of the newly released slot games to be based on some kind of ancient culture. To some extent, it seems that Egyptian culture is one of the most frequently used subjects in such games. This popularity can be attributed to the mysteries surrounding this civilization whether it is in their religion or the science they have used to build wonders of the world.
The best thing about such subjects is that if a developer is able to create a popular game based on such subject, then there is always a chance for more.The Riches of Ra slot is one of such slots. This beautifully designed video slot is developed by Play’n GO and comes in 5×3 format with 15 pay-lines.
The high-ranking symbols of this game comprises of different types of items related with ancient Egyptian civilization. The symbols on the reels do not have any kind of separation between them, while the reels are separated with blue and gold segmented rods. Both sides of reels are flanked with stone pillars.
The background comprises of a scene from Egyptian desert with sun at its zenith and exhibiting wonders of the world such as a sphinx, pyramids and Great Temple of Ramesses.
The design of this slot is very unique and uses state of the art three-dimensional graphics. The background sounds comprise of religious chanting taking place inside an Egyptian temple with intermittent howling of wind, beating of a drum and playing of a stringed musical instrument. The other best thing about this slot is the availability to select the number of pay-lines one like to bet upon ranging from a single pay-line to fifteen.
Features of Riches of Ra slot
Riches of Ra slot comes with a fixed jackpot of 2500x along with the other usual features which include auto play, wild symbols, free spins, scatters and bonus features. This online slot also provides a gambling option after each win registered during the base game.
Riches of Ra comes with coin limit of five coins with their value ranging from £0.01 to £0.25. The minimum wagering requirement for this slot starts at £0.02 and goes all the way up to £18.75
The high paying symbols of this game include the mask of Tutankhamun, an ornate figurine of Horus, a bejeweled scarab and an Ankh. The other low-ranking symbols are from deck of cards and include A, K, Q, J and 10. The mask of Tutankhamun provides some of the biggest payouts of this game while playing with highest wager in the following ways.
- Landing five of these symbols on an active pay-line awards 2500x.
- Landing four of these symbols on an active pay-line awards 500x.
- Landing three of these symbols on an active pay-line awards 100x.
The Q, J and 10 symbols are the least paying symbol of this game with the highest payout of 100x and the lowest of 10x.
Scatter and Wild Symbols
- Scatter Symbol: Three burial urns in the form of a hawk, a baboon and a jackal are the scatter symbols of this game. These symbols appear randomly anywhere on the reels and helps in activating Bonus round.
- Wild Symbol: Egyptian deity Ra is the wild symbol of this game. This wild symbol substitutes for all the other symbols used in this game except for the scatter symbols. This symbol appears only on first and fifth reels. Covering both of these reels with wild symbols activates the Free Spins bonus round.
Bonus Rounds of Riches of Ra video slot
Riches of Ra slot comes with three bonus features that include the following.
- Free Spins
- Gambling Option
- Free Spins: Landing six wild symbols to cover the whole of the first and fifth reel activates 15 free spins. During the free spins, both first and the fifth reels hold their positions while acting as wild symbols for the remaining free spins. No more free spins can be generated during the Free Spins bonus round.
- Bonus: Landing any of the three scatter symbols anywhere on the reels activates this bonus round. On activation of this bonus round, the player is provided with a chance to select one of these three urns to collect cash prizes.
- Gambling Option: All of the base game wins activate this gambling feature. During this feature a player can opt to double or quadruple up the winning amount by correctly predicting whether a red or black ace card will be dealt or predicting the suit respectively. The double up limit for this feature stands at £5000.00.
|Online Casino||Welcome Bonus|
Key T&C’s: New customers only, min deposit £20, wagering 35x, max bet £5 with bonus funds. Max bonus is 100% up to £100. No max cash out on deposit offers. Welcome bonus excluded for players depositing with Skrill or Neteller. Cashback is cash with no restriction. Full T&C’s apply.
Significant T&Cs: New Casino customers only. £10 Minimum transfer. £10 Minimum stakes within 7 days. Minimum 5 game rounds. Game restrictions apply. Maximum 50 Free Spins on selected games. Free Spins expire after 7 days. Full T&Cs apply
8+ New customers only. The Company is licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority under licence number MGA/B2C/211/2011. You are only allowed to participate if you are at least eighteen (18) years old or of legal age as determined by the laws of the country where You live (whichever is higher). T&Cs apply. Play responsibly. 18+ BeGambleAware.
Key T&C's: 18+ New players only. One bonus offer per player. Minimum deposit of £10, Max bonus bet £5 Bonus offer must be used within 30 days and bonus spins within 10 days, otherwise any unused shall be removed. Bonus spins are valid on the following games only: Gonzo’s Quest, Starburst, Asgardians Stone and Bloodsuckers 2 and winnings capped at £50 Bonus funds are 100% of your first deposit up to £100, 50% of your second deposit up to £250, 50% of your third deposit up to £150 Bonus funds are separate to Cash funds, and are subject to 35 x wagering the total of bonus, cash & bonus spins. Terms Apply. BeGambleAware.org
Key T&C’s: 18+. Play Safe. New UK customers only. Opt in required. 1x per customer. Min £10 stake. Max £50 Bonus. 40x wagering requirement. Bonus expires 72 hours from issue. Selected slots only. Eligibility rules, location, currency restrictions, stake contributions and terms and conditions apply. Full T&Cs