Betsoft is known for using innovative ideas and latest designs for their video slot games. As expected, this slot game developer has used the popular Hollywood comedy trilogy “The Hangover” as the storyline for Weekend In Vegas slot machine. As in the movie, the subject of this game also deals with a group of friends visiting Las Vegas for a weekend full of debauchery and fun.
The only difference is that these three friends known as Balanced Ben, Loony Larry and Cautious Chris are there to provide some of the biggest payouts to the players of this game. As one can guess from their names, all three of these friends have their unique personalities and help in providing some unique bonus features during the bonus game.
The other unique thing about this slot machine is the absence of the pay-lines. Instead of pay-line, Weekend In Vegas features 243 ways to win. Payouts of this five reels slot are made by landing winning combinations on the adjacent reels. The payouts are considered only for the symbols landed from left to right hand side of the reels.
The reels are in a 5×3 format. The background of the reels comprises of a night scene from Las Vegas, with skyscrapers and casinos with neon signs forming the horizon. You can also find all of the three friends at different position over the screen. While the Loony Larry is sitting atop a trailer trying to have a suntan at night, the other two can be seen flanking both sides of the reels. As expected from a product of Betsoft, the graphics of this game are state of the art three dimensional animated characters. The background music is in the form of a jazz tune played by an orchestra with intermittent sounds coming from the street.
Features of Weekend In Vegas slot machine
Weekend In Vegas slot machine comes with a fixed jackpot of 1500x along with the other usual features which include auto play, max bet, wild symbols, scatter symbols, bonus rounds and free spins. This slot also provides a gambling option for every win during the base game.
The minimum coin limit for Weekend In Vegas slot machine is set up at twenty-five coins with five bet levels. The maximum coin limit of this game stands at 125 coins. The coin range starts at £0.01 and goes up to £1.00. The minimum wagering requirement for each spin starts from £0.25 and ends at £150.00. Landing three or more of the same symbols on the reels from left hand side to right pays out.
The longest combination of symbols also awards different types of payouts. The high-ranking symbols comprise of legs of pole dancer, A, K, Q, J and 10. The low-ranking symbols comprise of the three friends. The legs of a pole dancer symbol provides some of the biggest pay-outs while playing with the highest wager in the following ways.
- Landing five of these symbols in a matching combination awards 1500x.
- Landing four of these symbols in a matching combination awards 250x.
- Landing three of these symbols in a matching combination awards 125x.
The three friends provide the least payouts of this game with maximum of 175x and minimum of 25x by landing three of the same symbols.
- Scatter Symbol: A police car is the scatter symbol of this game. This symbol helps in activating the Free Spins bonus round. Landing three or more of these symbols anywhere on the reels activates the free spins. Apart from the bonus round, landing two or more of these symbols anywhere on the reels also pays out in the following ways.
- Landing five of these symbols anywhere on the reels pays out 1250x.
- Landing four of these symbols anywhere on the reels pays out 625x.
- Landing three of these symbols anywhere on the reels pays out 375x.
- Landing two of these symbols anywhere on the reels pays out 250x.
- Wild Symbol: Fabulous Las Vegas logo is the wild symbol of this game. It can be substituted for all symbols except of the scatter symbols. These symbols appear only on second and fourth reels during the base game. During the free spins bonus round, these symbols can appear on second, third, fourth and fifth reels.
Bonus Rounds of Weekend In Vegas slot machine
Weekend In Vegas slot machine comes with four bonus features which include the following.
- Free Spins
- Money Wheel
- Bonus Round
- Gambling Option
- Free Spins: Landing three or more of the scatter symbols anywhere on the reels activates the Free Spins bonus round. The number of free spins awarded in this bonus round depends upon the number of scatters landed on the reels in the following ways.
- Landing five of these symbols anywhere on the reels provides 20 free spins.
- Landing four of these symbols anywhere on the reels provides 12 free spins.
- Landing three of these symbols anywhere on the reels pays out 8 free spins.
During this round, all the standard and scatter payouts get doubled. Additional free spins can be further regenerated by landing specified number of scatter symbols anywhere on the reels.
- Money Wheel: On completion of free spins, player is provided with a money wheel fitted with three inner wheels. Landing on a green arrow allows the player to reach the next level toward the center of the wheel and have another spin. Farther into the wheel one goes, the bigger are the payouts.
- Bonus Round: Landing three or more reels filled with same symbols triggers the bonus round. The payouts of this round depend upon the three friends’ symbols. Landing these symbols in a stacked and matched combination on a reel activates this round. If a player lands at least two of particular symbols then a free spin is provided to collect the other ones required to activate this round. Once the required numbers of same character are landed and fills the reel, the player is allowed to play the bonus game by visiting different casinos and win payouts. The prizes depend upon the character filling the reel. Each of the three friend has his own style.
- Loony Larry tends to win big but prone to frequent losses.
- Cautious Chris wagers small but wins mostly all the times.
- Balanced Ben wagers big amount to win small and medium size payouts.
- Gambling Option: All of the base game wins activate this gamble feature. During this feature a player can opt to gamble to double up the whole or half of the winning amount by correctly predicting a toss of the coin by pressing Heads or Tails button.
Where you can play this slot
|EXCLUSIVE 100% up to £300 + £5 Bonus|
T&Cs Apply - Full T&Cs Here
|Welcome Bonus 100% up to £300|
|Up to £500 Welcome Offer + 150 Bonus Spins|
|Stake £10 on Slot Games get 50 Free Spins|