Pinocchio- Betsoft slot games
Pinocchio is fantasy genre-based game developed by Betsoft. The main protagonist of this slot is Pinocchio, a boy crafted out of wood. This fairy tale was first published in eighteenth century by Carlo Collodi and since then many versions of this story were adapted for stage shows, movies and animated cartoon series. Pinocchio is five reels and fifteen pay-lines slot game which comes loaded with extra bonus features.
The reels of this slot are in a 5×3 format. The background of the reels comprises of a scene from a carpenter’s workshop. The reels are flanked by two stone pillars with Pinocchio and Geppetto covering both sides of the screen. Pinocchio can be seen whistling from time to time and Geppetto juggling with balls whenever there is a lull during the game.
As expected from a product of Betsoft, the graphics of this game are state of the art three dimensional animated characters. The background music is in the form of a pleasant and relaxing instrumental tune with intermittent chirping of the birds.
Features of the Pinocchio slot game
Pinocchio slot game comes with a fixed jackpot of 2.500x along with the other usual features which include auto play, max bet, scatter symbols, bonus rounds and re-spins. This slot also provides a gambling option for every win during the base game. The minimum coin limit for Pinocchio is set up at twenty-five coins with five bet levels. The maximum coin limit of this game stands at 75 coins.
The coin range starts at £0.01 and goes up to £1.00. The minimum wagering requirement for each spin starts from £0.02 and ends at £15.00. The best thing about this game is that you can even select the number of pay-lines. This allows the player to alter the wagering amount from one and five times of the maximum bet into pay-lines combination.
The high-ranking symbols comprise of wooden Pinocchio, boy Pinocchio, a creature in a cage, a poster, wood planer and a cuckoo clock. The other lower ranking symbols are from a deck of cards comprising of A, K, Q, J and 10. The wooden Pinocchio and boy Pinocchio symbols provide some of the biggest pay-outs while playing with the highest wager in the following ways.
- Landing five of these symbols on an active pay-line awards 2500x.
- Landing four of these symbols on an active pay-line awards 375x.
- Landing three of these symbols on an active pay-line awards 100x.
Q, J and 10 symbols provide the least payouts of this game with maximum of 300x and minimum of 25x.
- Scatter Symbol: Instead of usual scatter symbols, this game provides special bonus symbols that include Geppetto, couple of books and a wagon. These symbols help the player to participate in the special bonus rounds provided in this game.
- Wild Symbol: Even though there is no particular wild symbol provided for this slot, but during the Real Boy Mode both of the Pinocchio symbols can turn into wild symbols.
Bonus Rounds of Pinocchio slot game
Pinocchio slot game comes with four bonus features which include the following.
- Real Boy Mode
- Fairy Awesome Respins
- Different Worlds
- Gambling Option
- Real Boy Mode: This bonus round can be activated by collecting Real Boy mini symbols during the base game. Whenever one of such symbols occurs on the lower corner of the two Pinocchio symbols it gets collected. Collecting five of such symbols unlocks the Real Boy Mode. During this mode, all wooden Pinocchio symbols turns into real boy Pinocchio symbols. These converted symbols act as wild symbols.
- Fairy Awesome Respins: If a player comes with a chance of creating a five-symbol combination, but lacks a symbol on first, second or third reel, then Fairy Awesome Respin bonus round can get randomly activated. On activation of this feature, a free re-spin is provided to acquire the missing symbol.
- Different Worlds: The base game starts with carpenter’s workshop but collecting the special scatter symbols during the course of the game allows the player to have free spins in different worlds.
- Primary world: During this round, the Geppetto symbol appears only on first, third and fifth reels. Receiving a Geppetto on third reel activates the Wild Scroll feature. During this feature, the scroll moves across the reels from left to right while re-spinning the reels. Each one of these re-spins is free and provides new wins. More than one Wild Scrolls can be generated during this round. Landing two or three of the Geppetto symbols on an active pay-line awards 150x and 750x respectively.
- Secondary World-The Classroom: Landing books symbols on first, third and fifth reel activates the secondary world round called the Classroom. During this round, the Wild Scroll gets activated and moves down the reel on which appears. While doing so, it re-spins the reels. Landing two or three of the book’s symbols on an active pay-line awards 150x and 750x respectively.
- Secondary World-The Stage: Landing a wagon symbol on the middle reel during the base game activates this round. During this feature the middle reel turns into a Wild Scroll Wild Reel. This reel acts as a wild reel for five complete re-spins. More new re-spins can be generated during this round. Landing two or three of the wagon symbols on an active pay-line awards 150x and 750x respectively.
- Gambling Option: All of the base game wins activate this gamble feature. During this feature a player can opt to gamble to double up the whole or half of the winning amount by correctly predicting a toss of the coin by pressing Heads or Tails button.
Where you can play this slot
|EXCLUSIVE 100% up to £300 + £5 Bonus|
T&Cs Apply - Full T&Cs Here
|Welcome Bonus 100% up to £300|
|Up to £500 Welcome Offer + 150 Bonus Spins|
|Stake £10 on Slot Games get 50 Free Spins|