Alaxe in Zombieland slot game is a ghoulish take by Microgaming on the Lewis Carrol’s classic “Alice in Wonderland”. Instead of Alice, this slot game comes with a protagonist named Alaxe and some of the other main characters in the original fairy tale have been also given a zombified makeover.
This five reels and twenty five paylines online slot is designed to convey a gloomy atmosphere with background depicting a haunted and eerie graveyard. The tombstones behind the reels seem to be anthropomorphic in design and look quite sinister with a yellow colored full moon shining on them.
The reels of Alaxe in Zombieland are in the form of a gate, hinging between two pillars. All the symbols on the reels seem to be attached to the bars. The ambience of the game is also a bit overcast which can give your eyes a hard time to adjust, in order to see the symbols more clearly. Overall, some real imagination has been used to develop this game and it is quite evident in its design and available features.
Features of Alaxe in Zombieland slot game
Alaxe in Zombieland slot game comes with a fixed jackpot of 2500x along with the other usual features which include auto play, bonus rounds, scatters, multipliers, free spins and wild symbols. This slot does not provide any kind of gambling options. The maximum coin limit for Alaxe in Zombieland is set up at ten coins.
The coin range starts at £0.01 and goes up to £0.20. The minimum wagering requirement for each spin starts from £0.01 and ends at £50.00. The high paying symbols of this game include Alaxe, Cheshire Cat, Mad Hatter and White Rabbit. The other low ranking symbols are from the deck of cards such as 10, J, Q, K and A. The Alaxe symbol provides the biggest payout in this game in the following ways
- Landing five of these symbols on an active pay line awards 2500 coins.
- Landing four of these symbols on an active pay line awards 1000 coins.
- Landing three of these symbols on an active pay line awards 250 coins.
- Landing two of these symbols on an active pay line awards 2 coins.
The least paying symbols of this game is the 9 with the highest payout of 100 and least payout of 2 coins.
- Scatter Symbols: There are three types of scatter symbols provided in this game which include a watch, a key and an ornament. Landing any of these scatters in any position pays out and all the wins are multiplied by total wager. Landing one of the above mentioned scatters on different reels activates one of the three bonus rounds in following way.
- Landing three watch symbols on first, second and third reel activate the Tea Party Free Spins bonus round.
- Landing three key symbols on second, third and the fourth reel activate the Red Queen’s Adventure bonus round.
- Landing three ornament symbols on third, fourth and the fifth reel activate the Gravestones Feature.
- Wild Symbol: A pink colored brain is the wild symbol of this game. It can be substituted for all symbols with an exception to scatters. This symbol can appear anywhere on the reels and helps in creating winning combinations. A win with one or more wilds in the combination commands the highest win. If a wild substitutes in a winning combination the prize money gets doubled.
Bonus Rounds of Alaxe in Zombieland slot game
Alaxe in Zombieland slot game comes with three bonus rounds which include
- Tea Party Free Spins
- Red Queen’s Adventure
- Gravestones Feature
- Tea Party Free Spins: This feature gets activated by landing three watch scatter symbols on first, second and the third reel. On its activation player is taken to the next screen depicting three teapots. Picking one of these teapots determines the number of picks a player can have on the next screen which shows fourteen tea pots. A player can choose manually or opt for the “Autopick” button provided on the screen. Each chosen teapot awards different number of free spins and sometimes a multiplier. Once all the picks have been done, a player can then push the “Spin” button to start the free spins.
- Red Queen’s Adventure: Landing three key symbols on second, third and fourth reels activate this bonus round. On activation, player is provided with five tombstones. A player must start from the first tombstone on the left hand side. Each tombstone has five, white roses and the player must select three out of them to paint them red thus revealing an award. If the total accumulated award is equal or larger than the total value of that particular tombstone, the player is allowed to move on to the next tombstone. On reaching the last tombstone, if the accumulated prizes are larger than the total value/prize of that tombstone then an escape level comprising of six doors is presented. On selecting one of these doors, either the Red Queen or a multiplier is revealed.
- Gravestones Feature: Landing three ornament symbols on third, fourth and the fifth reel activates this feature. The player is allowed to choose one of the gravestones provided therein to be chopped by Alaxe. Each gravestone comprises of either a prize or “Collect”. Selection of the tombstone to be chopped goes on till the tombstone with “Collect” is revealed.
Where you can play this slot
|EXCLUSIVE 100% up to £300 + £5 Bonus|
T&Cs Apply - Full T&Cs Here
|Welcome Bonus 100% up to £300|
|Up to £500 Welcome Offer + 150 Bonus Spins|
|Stake £10 on Slot Games get 50 Free Spins|