Microgaming is Isle of Man based gaming software company, operating from Circular Road, Douglas. This company is in the service of its clients since 1994 when it released first of its kind online casino called Gaming Club.
Today this company is one of the top ranking casino gaming software developers of the world. There are many reputed online operators such as Carmen Media Group, Fortune Lounge, 32Red and Palace Group which are currently using the gaming software provided by this company.
The standard online casino software provided by this company comes with more than six hundred games in the form of slots, table games and classic casino games. Some of these classic casino games include blackjack so be sure to learn how to play blackjack so you’re ready to win some money! Microgaming also offers progressive jackpot games via interlinked network of its operators. In January of 2017, the first ever win of Mega Moolah progressive jackpot slot was registered, giving out a neat sum of €6,078,249.33 to the winner.
Apart from its other operations, this company also owns The MPN, the famous online poker network. The gaming software of this network allows its players to participate in different variants of poker such as Texas Hold’em and Stud poker in real time with other people. MPN also provides Anonymous tables for its clients who value their privacy.
Microgaming Gaming Software
Microgaming uses different technologies for its award winning gaming software. These state of the art technologies allow the player with a choice of opting among different platforms such as download, flash, Mobile, Quickfire or Multi-Player.
- Download: This platform allows the player to enjoy the whole Microgaming casino experience by simply downloading single gaming software. This software is available in more than dozen international languages. A player can use this platform to play multiple games at the same time while using different browser windows. The two display modes comprising of Casino Lobby and Account Management help the player to keep a check upon their games, bets, game features, jackpot totals, bonuses, promotions and financial transactions.
- Flash: This platform allows its players to participate in Microgaming’s web based casino via desktop or mobile devices supporting Flash player. No gaming software download is required.
- Mobile: There are two types of mobile platforms which are currently available in the form of online and download versions. To access web based casino there is no need of downloading the gaming software thus it provides immediate access to the games. The download version comes in the form of Apps specially designed for android, iOS and Windows operating mobiles.
- Quickfire: This platform is all about speed for delivery, integration and access. Quickfire allows the players to enjoy the best of the Microgaming products via desktop or mobile. For players it is an easy and quicker access to a huge variety of games with just a click of a button.
- Multi-Player: This platform allows the player to play real time community games using download, flash or Quickfire version. Apart from participating in their favourite games, players can also use this platform to chat with each other. They can also create their own avatars using the single alias system. Tournaments are an integral part of this platform. Players from all over the world compete against each other by using chips and coins without bearing any monetary value.
Most Popular Games by Microgaming
Microgaming being the top notch supplier of casino products provides a huge collection of casino games as well as online video slot games. Out of more than six hundred games, three hundred of them belong to the slot category. The video slots by this company are available on more than hundred online casinos. The top rated slot games provided by Microgaming include the following.
- Mega Moolah
- Major Millions
- Tomb Raider
- Lord of the Rings
- Agent Jane Blonde
- Battlestar Galactica
- Game of Thrones
- Jurassic World
Progressive Jackpots by Microgaming
There are many progressive jackpot slot games developed by Microgaming. The progressive jackpot network provided by this company can be graded as one of the largest in the world. This network has paid more than half a billion Euros till date to the lucky players from all around the globe. Apart from being highly paid, the diversity of games available in this network makes it really appealing.
The progressive jackpots are linked in all the online casinos using gaming software provided by Microgaming. This allows the jackpots to have a large contribution which is made by the players playing in this pool. Due to this reason the jackpots provided by Microgaming accumulate more quickly as compared to the ones provided by the other software developers.
The top ranking progressive jackpot games by Microgaming include the following.
- Cyberstud Poker with current value of £230,217; average win of £113,409 and biggest win of £170,169.
- King Cashalot with current value of £280,977; average win of £654,283 and biggest win of £1,527,228.
- Major Millions with current value of £609,753; average win of £573,172 and biggest win of £1,945,884.
- Mega Moolah Mega with current value of £2,830,033; average win of £5,081,837 and biggest win of £13,212,882.
- Roulette Royale with current value of £218,189; average win of £440,353 and biggest win of £440,353.
- Triple Sevens Blackjack with current value of £109,449; average win of £63,730 and biggest win of £123,451.