Wolf Cub slot game
Wolf Cub is a six reels and twenty pay-lines video slot game developed by NetEnt. This slot is a nature and travel genre-based game with a storyline revolving around an orphaned wolf cub living in tundra with some his closest friends. The design of this slot game reminds of the Disney cartoon movies based on animal characters.
The reels of this game are designed in 5×3 format. The symbols on the reels do not have any kind of separation between them. The five reels of this game do not have any type of frame or casing. The background of the reels is in the form of a scene from a forest with animated soft snow falling down and covering everything. A white-coloured wolf cub, the main protagonist of this slot, sits at the right side of the reels bellowing out steam with each of its breaths.
The symbols used in this game are state of the art animations of different animals with beautiful designs. The soundtrack comprises of a jaunty Irish tune. Overall Wolf Cub is a medium variance game with only one bonus feature which makes it quite simple as compared to the other games of the same genre.
Features of Wolf Cub slot game
Wolf Cub slot game comes with a fixed jackpot of 10.000x along with the other usual features which include auto play, scatters, re-spins and a wild symbol. This slot does not provide any type of gambling option or multipliers. Wolf Cub comes with ten bet levels with a choice of twenty to two hundred coins per spin.
The coin range starts at £0.01 and goes up to £1.00. The minimum wagering requirement for each spin starts from £0.20 and ends at £200.00. The high paying symbols of this game include a white coloured wolf cub, a bear, a moose, a baby cougar and an owl. The other low-ranking symbols are from the deck of cards that include a club, a heart, a diamond and a spade. The wolf cub provides some of the biggest payouts of this game in the following ways.
- Landing five symbols on an active pay line awards 600 coins.
- Landing four symbols on an active pay line awards 250 coins.
- Landing three symbols on an active pay line awards 50 coins.
The least paying symbols of this game are the four suit symbols with the highest payout of 80 coins and the lowest of 5 coins.
Symbols of Wolf Cub video slot
- Scatter Symbol: A full moon with “SCATTER” written on it is the scatter symbol for this game. Landing three or more of these symbols anywhere on the reels during the base game activates the Free Spin Bonus round. The number of free spins awarded in this round depends upon the total number of free spins awarded during the re-spin of the reels with scatter symbols.
- Wild Symbol: A wolf’s footprint in the snow is the wild symbol of this game. It can be substituted for all symbols except for the scatter symbol. This symbol can appear anywhere on the reels during the base game as well as the Free Spin bonus round and helps in creating winning combinations. Apart from this, landing three or more of these symbols on active pay-line payouts in the following ways.
- Landing five symbols awards 2000 coins.
- Landing four symbols award 500 coins.
- Landing three symbols award 100 coins.
- Landing two symbols award 50 coins.
Bonus Rounds of Wolf Cub slot game
Wolf Cub slot by NetEnt comes with only one bonus feature called Free Spin bonus round.
- Free Spin Bonus: Landing three or more of the scatter symbols anywhere on the reels during the base game activates the Free Spin Bonus round. Once this round gets activated, all of the reels with scatter symbols on them start spinning and reveals a number of spins. The total of all these numbers is the number of free spins awarded for that particular Free Spin bonus round.
During free spins, a feature called Blizzard is also available for the players. This feature gets activated when a stack of similar symbols fills up the first reel. All matching symbols on the other reels now move toward the first reel thus filling all spaces in the row with matching symbols. The wild symbols only take part in the Blizzard feature if they fill the first reel in stacked formation.