Taco Brothers slot game is one of the rare games which come with a clear and understandable story line. This five reels and 243 ways to win slot game is a production of ELK Studios. The plot of this game is based upon a village in Mexico during the last leg of nineteenth century. This village called Santa Maria, like any other Mexican village, has a penchant for eating tacos. Its villagers’ life faces a sudden turmoil when an evil villain named Captian Diaz arrives and takes away all of their tacos.
In order to defeat his nefarious designs, a group comprising of three brothers known as Paso, Pepe and Pico took upon themselves to save their village. There is a further twist in the story as Captain Diaz’s own daughter, Señorita, has a secret crush on one of the brothers. She always tries to help them and even releases them from their prison. All in all, the back story relates to the game and makes it more entertaining.
The reels of this game come with a background of a dusty old village in a Mexican countryside. The graphics of this game are quite smooth and sharp while the audio comprises of a relaxing tune played on a ukulele. The symbols of this game are bit on cartoonish side but beautifully designed.
Features of Taco Brothers slot game
Taco Brothers slot game comes with a fixed jackpot of 400x along with the other usual features which include auto play, bonus rounds, free spins, multipliers, scatters, and wild symbols. This slot does not provide any kind of gambling options.
Taco Brothers slot game also provides ELK’s automated betting strategy for the players. The maximum coin limit for Taco Brothers is set up at ten coins. The coin range starts at £0.10 and goes all the way up to £50.0. The high paying symbols of this game include three brother named Paso, Pepe and Pico. The other low ranking symbols are in the form of a cactus plant, a bottle of Tequila, mining equipment and a guitar. The brother Paso symbol provides the biggest payout in this game in the following ways
- Landing five of these symbols on an active pay line awards 400x.
- Landing four of these symbols on an active pay line awards 200x.
- Landing three of these symbols on an active pay line awards 100x.
- Scatter Symbol: A big safe is the scatter symbol of this game. This symbol randomly appears from time to time and helps in activating the Wild Escape bonus round. Landing three of these symbols anywhere on the first, third and fifth reels activate the Wild Escape bonus round.
- Wild Symbol: There are two types of wild symbols provided in this game. The first one is in the form of big golden bell and acts as the basic wild symbol. It can be substituted for all symbols with an exception to scatter and bonus symbols. This symbol can appear anywhere on the reels and helps in creating winning combinations. The other wild symbol used in this game is Taco Brothers Wild. This symbol helps in activating the Taco Brother Re-Spin feature. Landing two of these symbols on second and fourth reels activates the re-spin to provide a second chance to the player and collect three scatter symbols.
Bonus Rounds of Taco Brothers slot game
Taco Brothers slot game comes with two bonus rounds which include
- Wild Escape Free Spins
- Taco Brothers Re-Spins
- Wild Escape Free Spins: This bonus feature gets activated by landing scatter symbols anywhere on first, third and fifth reels. During the free spins, one of the three brothers lands on the fifth reel and acts as a wild symbol called “Running Wild”. With each subsequent spin, this symbol moves one place from the left hand side of the reel to the right hand side.
Two other symbols in the form of Captain Diaz and Señorita can also land on the reels during the free spins. When Captain Diaz lands, he tends to imprison/locks the brothers from moving. On the other hand, if Señorita lands on the reel she unlock/releases the brothers. The Señorita symbol can also restart the running wild symbols thus allowing activation of more free spins. The Wild Escape Free Spins continue till all the brothers escape from the reels. All the wins during this round are paid with a multiplier ranging from 1x to 3x.
- Taco Brother Re-Spins: Taco Brother Re-Spins gets activated by landing two of the Taco Brother wild symbols on second and fourth reels. This activates a re-spin to provide a second chance to the player to collect three scatter symbols to trigger Wild Escape Free spin bonus round.