Hotline is a movie & television series genre based slot game developed by Net Entertainment. This game is based on one of the most popular television series called Miami Vice. This serial was introduced in United States during the 80s and was considered one of the top ranking series of that time. This detective series had two central characters who worked as plain cloth detectives fighting against the nefarious activities of criminal underworld. The same storyline and the characters have been amalgamated in the Hotline slot game.
There are two central characters named Quinn and Rivera along with other aspects depicted in the original series. Hotline slot game seems to channel the energy and the spirit of the Miami Vice at the gaming level. The graphics of this game are quite good and accompanied by an audio comprising of a techno tune with a sprinkling of emergency response calls of 911.
The five reels of the Hotline are in 5×3 formations and come with thirty fixed pay-lines. These reels are flanked by a hotline indicator on the left hand side. The background of the reels is made up of a view depicting a hotel alongside a sea beach with palm trees and neon light signs.
Features of Hotline slot game
The Hotline slot comes with a fixed jackpot of 200x along with all the other usual features which include auto play, bonus rounds, free spins, scatters and wilds. This slot does not provide any type of gambling option to its players.
The coin limit of this game stands at fifteen coins. The value of these coins starts at £0.01 and ends at £1.00. The betting range starts at £0.15 and goes all the way up to £450.00 depending upon the number of hotlines availed by the player.
The high paying symbols of this game include the three main characters comprising of Kitty, Quinn and Rivera. The other low ranking symbols are in the form of different types of ornaments such as a crown, a necklace and a bracelet. The Kitty symbol provides the biggest payout for this game in the following ways
- Landing five of these symbols on an active pay line awards 200x.
- Landing four of these symbols on an active pay line awards 90x.
- Landing three of these symbols on an active pay line awards 30x.
The bracelet symbol provides the minimum payouts for this slot with a maximum of 20x and minimum of 5x.
- Scatter Symbol: A sunset picture with scatter logo is the scatter symbol for this slot game. Landing three of these symbols anywhere on the first, third and fifth reel simultaneously activates the free spins bonus round.
- Wild Symbol: A red-colored Ferrari is the wild symbol of this game. It can be substituted for all symbols with an exception to the scatter symbols. This symbol can appear anywhere on the reels and helps in creating winning combinations.
Bonus Rounds of Hotline slot game
Hotline slot comes with two bonus features that include
- Hotline Bonus Bet Feature
- Free Spin Bonus Round
- Hotline Bonus Bet Feature: This unique feature increases the chances of winning with expanding wilds and re-spins. While playing with default one hotline, the game can be played with the base bet of fifteen coins. If a player chose to activate two hotlines then it can be played with double bet comprising of thirty coins. On activation of three hotlines, the game is played triple amount of bet that is forty five coins per bet level. While availing this feature if any of the wild symbols appears on any of the activated hotlines, it expands to cover the whole reel. This wild symbols can appear during the base game, free spins and re-spins.
- Free Spins: This bonus round gets activated by landing three of the scatter symbols anywhere on first, third and fifth reels during the base game. On activation of this bonus, a player is provided with seven free spins. If a hotline wild gets activated during any of the free spins, it remains in place for the remaining free spins. No more free spins can be regenerated during the free spins bonus round.