Wild Toro slot game by Elk Studios is a humorous take on the ancient sport of bull fighting. This ancient sport can be quite unpleasant for some people but it is still a part of the traditions and culture of the Spanish people. As the name Wild Toro suggests, the main protagonist of this game is a bull that takes full revenge on his arch rival, an evil matador. The hero of this game is quite active and can be seen time to time charging over the reels to take revenge on his adversary.
Wild Toro slot game comes in 5×4 format and provides 178 fixed pay lines. The reels of this game are without any frame or encasing with a background depicting a scene from a small town with dainty buildings. The graphics of this game are quite sharp with state of the art animations. The audio comprises of the combination of voices of people talking with each other along with a catchy tune played on drums accompanied by a guitar and a tambourine.
The most fascinating thing about Wild Toro is its betting strategies feature. This feature allows the player to either opt for betting strategies provided by the developer or go for the traditional betting. There are four different strategies provided under this feature which include the following.
- Optimizer: Under this strategy, the bet levels changes automatically while adapting to the selected percentage of the player’s balance.
- Leveller: This strategy raises the bet by two levels after five consecutive losses. A repetition of such losses then increases the bet by further two more levels.
- Booster: This strategy raises the bet by one level after a loss till four levels above the base bet are achieved. This strategy resets after a win.
- Jumper: This strategy raises the bet by one level after every win till it reaches four levels above the base bet. This strategy gets reset after a loss.
Features of Wild Toro Slot game
Wild Toro slot game comes with a colossal fixed jackpot of 225,000 coins along with the other usual features which include auto play, bonus rounds, free spins, scatters, multipliers and wild symbols. This slot does not provide any type of gambling option. Wild Toro provides twelve bet levels for its players to choose from. The bet levels starts at £0.20 and goes all the way up to £100.00.
The coin limit for this game stands at hundred coins. The high paying symbols of this game comprises of a red rose, a stabbed orange and a Spanish fan. The other low ranking symbols are from a group of coins which includes a gold coin, a silver coin and bronze coin with a hole. The red rose symbol provides the biggest payout in this game in the following ways
- Landing five of these symbols on an active pay line awards 1000x.
- Landing four of these symbols on an active pay line awards 500x.
- Landing three of these symbols on a pay line awards 200x.
The bronze coin with a hole is the lowest paying symbol of this game with a maximum payout of 50x and a minimum of 20x.
- Scatter Symbol: The evil matador acts as a scatter symbol for this game. Landing three of these symbols anywhere on the second, third and fourth reels award entry into Matador Respin Challenge bonus round.
- Wild Symbol: The Wild Toro logo is the wild symbol of this game. It can be substituted for all symbols with an exception to scatter and evil matador symbols. This symbol can appear anywhere on the reels and helps in creating winning combinations. The winning combination made utterly of wild symbols pay as the highest value symbol.
Bonus Rounds of Wild Toro Slot Game
Wild Toro slot game comes with two bonus features called Walking Wild and Matador Respin Challenge.
- Walking Wild: This bonus round gets activated when the Toro symbol appears on the fifth reel. On activation of this bonus round, the bull starts to move to the left side on the reels while giving out one free re-spin at a time. This symbol also acts as a wild symbol thus providing extra chances to score more wins. During this bonus round, if evil matador symbols appear on the reels then this bull moves horizontally and vertically to knock down the matador while leaving wild symbols in its trail.
- Matador Respin Challenge: As mentioned above, this bonus round gets activated by landing three of the evil matador symbols anywhere on the second, third and fourth reels. On activation of this round, a player receives three free spins with matador symbols sticking to their place on the reels. On landing another matador symbol further provide one more free spin. The Toro symbol appearing on the reels or running out of the free spins finishes the Matador Respin Challenge bonus round.
Where you can play this slot
|EXCLUSIVE 100% up to £300 + £5 Bonus|
T&Cs Apply - Full T&Cs Here
|Welcome Bonus 100% up to £300|
|Up to £500 Welcome Offer + 150 Bonus Spins|
|Stake £10 on Slot Games get 50 Free Spins|