As you can guess from the name of the game itself, Jurassic Park slot by Microgaming is based on a cult movie released in 1993 which grossed over a total of $2 billion in the form of original and its three-dimensional release. The storyline of this slot moves around a bunch of ferocious dinosaurs which are genetically reproduced on a secluded island for entertainment purposes of mankind. As expected, these blood thirsty creatures get released and now they are following the main protagonists of the game in order to make them a part of their diet.
Being a product of Microgaming, the three-dimensional graphics of this game are quite good. The reels of this slot are designed in 5×3 format. The background of the reels is in the form of a dense forest with symbols hanging on their own in front of it. The best thing about the background is that it seems to be moving along in front of a movie camera thus giving out quite a realistic touch to the game. The background soundtrack comprises of suspense music which is quite suitable with the subject of the game.
The symbols of this game are in the form of different types of dinosaurs and human characters. These symbols are projected as the original photographs of all the characters from the movie. Jurassic Park provides multiple bonus features which play an important role to increase the chances hitting wins from time to time. Overall this game provides a lot more chances of payouts along with frequent activation of the bonus features thus making it appropriate for all types of players.
Features of Jurassic Park slot game
Jurassic Park is five reels and 243 ways-to-win slot game. This slot comes with a fixed jackpot of £1.500 along with the other usual features which include auto play, bonus rounds, sticky wilds, free spins, multipliers, scatters, and wild symbols. This slot does not provide any type of gambling option.
There are multiple betting levels provided in this game to choose from. A maximum of ten coins are provided for each spin with value ranging from £0.01 to £0.05. The betting range starts at £0.30 and goes all the way up to £15.00. The high paying symbols of this game are in the form of human characters from the movie that include Dr. Allan Grant, Dr. Ellie Sattler, Dr. Ian Malcolm and John Hammond. The low-ranking symbols comprise of five types dinosaurs in the form of a Velociraptor, a Tyrannosaurus Rex, a Triceratops, a Brachiosaurus and a Dilophosaurus. Dr. Allan Grant symbol provides the biggest payout in this game while playing with the largest wager in the following ways.
- Landing five of these symbols on an active pay line awards £200.
- Landing four of these symbols on an active pay line awards £50.
- Landing three of these symbols on an active pay line awards £15.
The Dilophosaurus is the least paying symbol of this slot that provides the least payout for this game at £2.50 and highest payout of £30.00.
Scatter and Wild Symbols
- Scatter Symbol: A mosquito like creature caught in amber is the scatter symbol of this game. These symbols help in activating Free Spins bonus round. Apart from this landing two or more of these symbols on an active pay-line pays out in the following ways.
- Landing five of these symbols on an active pay line awards £1500.
- Landing four of these symbols on an active pay line awards £300.
- Landing three of these symbols on an active pay line awards £30.
- Landing two of these symbols on an active pay line awards £15.
- Wild Symbol: The log of the movie is the wild symbol of this game. They can be substituted for all other symbols except for the scatter symbols. These symbols can appear anywhere on the reels in singular and stacked positions in the base game to help in creating winning combinations. Landing three or more of these symbols on an active pay-line pays out in the following ways.
- Landing five of these symbols on an active pay line awards £400.
- Landing four of these symbols on an active pay line awards £75.
- Landing three of these symbols on an active pay line awards £20.
Jurassic Park slot by Microgaming comes with two bonus features which include the following.
- Alert Mode
- Free Spins
- Alert Mode: Sighting a T. Rex during the base game activates this bonus round. On the activation of this round, an addition of 35 extra wilds on the reels takes place. These symbols remain on the reels for six spins. During this round, the wild symbols is in stacked positions on all the reels. This bonus round can be activated only during the base game.
- Free Spins: Landing three or more of the scatter symbols anywhere on the reels activates Free Spins bonus round. On activation of this round, the player is provided with one of the five free spin bonus options. For the first 25 Free Spin bonus rounds, these options are provided randomly but once you cross the 25 mark, then you can choose any of these options as per your choice. The spin bonus options that are part of the Free Spins bonus round include the following.
- Tyrannosaurs Rex
All of these options have their unique features ranging from stacked wilds; split and multiplier wilds; mystery multipliers, running wilds and winning wilds. For details of these features you can refer to the payouts section of the slot.
Where you can play this slot
|Genting Casino||EXCLUSIVE 100% up to £300 + £5 Bonus|
T&Cs Apply - Full T&Cs Here
|Royal Panda||100% up to £100 + 10 Free Spins|
18+ Only - T&Cs Apply
Significant T&Cs: 18+, first deposit only, T&Cs apply. Casino bonus: min. £10, max. £100. Bonus/free spins
|William Hill Casino||50 Spins|
18+ Only - T&Cs Apply
Significant T&Cs: Opt-in Required. No deposit Needed, New & Existing UK customers. Max 50 free coins. Max10 free spins per day for max 5 consecutive days. Daily free spins expire within 24hrs. Age of gods games only. 40x wagering. Max Withdrawal £20 per day. Player, currency, game restrictions and terms apply. Full T&Cs here