Hugo, the Troll is one of the most famous cartoon series which were developed out of Hollywood. This cartoon series was created by a Danish company called Interactive Television Entertainment during the ‘90s. The main protagonist of this series was a one-metre-tall troll named Hugo who lives in a troll jungle with his family.
The storyline of all the episodes generally revolved around the main villain named Scylla who entertained a special grudge against the trolls. The other characters of this cartoon series are in the form of anthromorphic animal cartoons comprising mainly of a chimpanzee, a toucan and a crocodile. Since its premier, Hugo has now been part of many slot games and even have a dedicated magazine to its name.
Hugo slot game is 5 reels and 10 pay-lines slot game developed by Play’n GO. The graphics of this game are quite crisp and clear. All of the high-ranking symbols of this slot are encased in wooden frames while the lower ranking symbols are without any sort of framing. The reels are in 5×3 format and separated from each other with rope like structures. The background of the reel comprises of a scene from a troll jungle showcasing different types of plants and trees.
The symbols of this game are in the form of human and mythological characters along with objects related to the storyline of this game. Play’n GO has incorporated some unique features into this slot which makes it quite profitable to the players. Hugo slot game can be assessed by using any of the devices ranging from desktop to mobile.
Features of Hugo slot game
Hugo slot game comes with a fixed jackpot of 2.000x along with the other usual features which include auto play, bonus rounds, scatters, multipliers, free spins and wild symbols. This slot does not provide any sort of gambling options. There are multiple betting levels provided in this game to choose from. The coin range extends from one to five. The coin value starts with £0.01 and ends at £2.00. The other best thing about this game is that one can even select the number of pay-lines to bet upon.
Wagers can be made from a single pay-line to all ten of them. The betting range for this game starts at £0.02 and goes all the way up to £20.00. The high paying symbols of this game include a nugget of gold, a bag of gold, a dynamite and a pickaxe. The other low-ranking symbols are from a deck of cards comprising of A, K, Q, J and 10. The gold nugget symbol provides some of the biggest pay-outs of the game in the following ways.
- Landing five of these symbols on an active pay line awards 750x.
- Landing four of these symbols on an active pay line awards 250x.
- Landing three of these symbols on an active pay line awards 25x.
- Landing two of these symbols on an active pay line awards 3x.
The Q, J and 10 symbols of this game provide the least pay-outs for this game with minimum of 5x and highest of 100x.
Scatter and Wild symbols
- Scatter Symbol: There are two scatter symbols provided for this game comprising of Scylla and treasure chest. Landing three or more of these symbols anywhere on the reels activates the two bonus rounds of this game. Apart from this, landing three or more of the Scylla symbols on an active pay-line provides pay-outs in the following ways.
- Landing five of these symbols on an active pay line awards 150x.
- Landing four of these symbols on an active pay line awards 15x.
- Landing three of these symbols on an active pay line awards 3x.
- Wild Symbol: The Hugo is the wild symbol of this game. It can be substituted for all other symbols except for the scatter symbols. This symbol can appear anywhere on the reels and helps in creating winning combinations. All the winning combination created with the presence of wild symbol gets doubled. Apart from this, landing three or more of the wild symbols on an active pay-line provides some of the biggest pay-outs of this game in the following ways.
- Landing five of these symbols on an active pay line awards 2000x.
- Landing four of these symbols on an active pay line awards 1000x.
- Landing three of these symbols on an active pay line awards 100x.
- Landing two of these symbols on an active pay line awards 10x.
Hugo slot comes by Play’n GO with two bonus rounds which include the following.
- Free Spins
- Hugo Bonus
- Free Spins: Landing three or more of the Scylla scatter symbols anywhere on the reels activates free spin bonus round. On activation of this bonus round, the player can choose from three choices provided to him. The three Free Spins choices include the following.
- 5 free spins with each scatter paying 3x.
- 10 free spins with each scatter paying 2x.
- 15 free spins with each scatter paying 1x.
More free spins can be generated during the free spins.
- Hugo Bonus: Landing three of the treasure chest symbols anywhere on first, third and fifth reels activates this bonus round. On activation of this round, the player is provided with a chance to collect treasure chests from a gold mine. Each of the chests provides cash prizes and it will go on till the player gets hit by the Don Croco which leads to the end of the bonus round.
Where you can play this slot game
|Genting Casino||EXCLUSIVE 100% up to £300 + £5 Bonus|
T&Cs Apply - Full T&Cs Here
|Royal Panda||100% up to £100 + 10 Free Spins|
18+ Only - T&Cs Apply
Significant T&Cs: 18+, first deposit only, T&Cs apply. Casino bonus: min. £10, max. £100. Bonus/free spins
|William Hill Casino||50 Spins|
18+ Only - T&Cs Apply
Significant T&Cs: Opt-in Required. No deposit Needed, New & Existing UK customers. Max 50 free coins. Max10 free spins per day for max 5 consecutive days. Daily free spins expire within 24hrs. Age of gods games only. 40x wagering. Max Withdrawal £20 per day. Player, currency, game restrictions and terms apply. Full T&Cs here