Zombies slot game
In the past few decades the concept of zombies or living dead had gone through lot of transformations. When this trend started it was the subject of only third rated movies but with its rising popularity it has now become part of mainstream media comprising of Hollywood blockbusters and TV serials. It all started with a horror movie called Night of the Living Dead which was written and directed by George A. Romero. After its huge success there was incessant flood of movies and series based on the same subject. Even today this genre has been going through a process of metamorphosis and now it is also presented as far from pure evil to something funny like Shaun of the Dead movie.
Based on the similar genre, Zombies is a five reels and twenty pay-lines game developed by Net Entertainment. The reels of this game are designed in 5×3 format. As expected, the high-ranking symbols of this game relate to the subject of zombies. The symbols on the reels do not have any kind of separation between them. The five reels of this game do not have any type of frame or casing. The background of the reels is in the form of a deserted shopping mall.
The symbols used in this game are in the form of caricatures of different objects that relate to zombies. This game comes with enough gore and blood to satisfy the lust of a zombie killer. Apart from gut wrenching and head lopping, this game also provides some of the funky features which can help you to win some of the biggest cash prizes.
Features of Zombies Slot game
Zombies slot game comes with a fixed jackpot of 1.000x along with the other usual features which include auto play, wild symbols, stacked wild symbols, multipliers, free games, bonus games and random wild feature. This slot does not provide any type of gambling option. The bet lines win only pays if the symbols land in succession from left to right hand side of the reels.
Zombies slot game comes with ten bet levels with a choice of twenty to two hundred coins per spin. The coin range starts at £0.01 and goes up to £1.00. The minimum wagering requirement for each spin starts from £0.20 and ends at £200.00.
The high paying symbols of this game include a chain saw, a gas mask, a brain, an eye ball and combination of an axe with a baseball. The other low-ranking symbols are from the deck of cards such as A, K, Q, J and 10. The chain saw symbol provides some of the biggest payouts of this game in the following ways.
- Landing five symbols on an active pay line awards 1000x.
- Landing four symbols on an active pay line awards 250x.
- Landing three symbols on an active pay line awards 50x.
The least paying symbol of this game is 10 with the highest payout of 70x and the lowest of 4x.
- Scatter Symbol: A vial filled with some type of serum is the scatter symbol of this game. Landing three scatter symbols on second, third and fourth reels during the base game activates the free spins bonus round.
- Wild Symbol: There are two types of wild symbol provided in this game. The usual wild symbol is in the form of a ‘Wild’ logo in the center of a red square. This symbol can appear randomly anywhere on the first, second, fourth and fifth reels during the base game and helps in creating winning combinations. Apart from this, there is also a stacked wild symbol. This symbol appears only third reel. This symbol can appear as a single symbol or in stacked formation comprising of two or three symbols. The stacked wild symbol only appears during the base game.
Bonus Rounds of Zombies slot game
Zombies slot game comes with three bonus feature which include the following.
- Free Spins
- Stacked Wild
- Random Wild
- Free Spins: This feature gets activated by landing three scatter symbols on second, third and fourth reels during the base game. On the activation of this feature, the player is provided with five free spins. During the free spins, cut scenes depicting a zombie are presented and the player can shoot these zombies to earn cash prizes. In the free spins, the multiplier increases with each win starting from 1x and going up all the way to 10x.
- Stacked Wild: The stacked wild symbol appears only on third reel during the base game. This symbol can appear as a single one or in stacked formation comprising of two or three. If only a part of the stacked wild symbol appears on the reel, then it is nudged up or down to cover the whole reel after completing a winning pay line. It can also complete a winning pay line after being nudged.
- Random Wild: If a player does not win any prize after a spin, random wild symbols can appear on the reels. During this feature, up to six symbols present on the reels can convert to wild symbols. This feature does not appear during the bonus round.