Witches & Wizards is probably one and the only slot game in the portfolio of RTG that deals with the subject of witchcraft and enchantment. As you can guess from the name, all the symbols of this slot relates to the magic and the dark side. RTG has been able to provide the required atmosphere and the backdrop to this game. Witches and wizards slot game is designed in quite a minimalistic way but still retains the aura required for the creation of a fantasy world.
Witches & Wizards is a five reels and twenty five pay-lines slot game. The best thing about these pay-lines is that you can select their number for each spin ranging from a single pay line to twenty five. The reels of this game are designed in 5×3 format. The symbols on the reels do not have any kind of separation between them. The five reels of this game are encased in a frame made of dark wood. The background of the reels is in the form of a scene depicting a unfathomable moonless night scene with ominous dark clouds covering the sky.
The design of the symbols used in this game is quite artistic. All the spins in the based game are accompanied by a classic tune played on a violin. Overall Witches & Wizards slot game is a low to medium variance game which makes it suitable for all types of players.
Features of Witches and wizards slot game
Witches and wizards slot game comes with a fixed jackpot of 4000x along with the other usual features which include auto play, scatters, free spins, multipliers and wild symbols. This slot does not provide any type of gambling option. The coin range starts at £0.01 and goes up to £50.0.
The minimum wagering requirement for each spin starts from £0.25 and ends at £125.00 while playing with twenty five pay-lines. The high paying symbols of this game include a wizard, a witch, a couple of skulls and bones and a spell book . The other low ranking symbols are from the deck of cards such as 9, 10, J, Q and K. The Wizard symbol provides some of the biggest payouts of this game in the following ways.
- Landing five symbols on an active pay line awards 2000 coins.
- Landing four symbols on an active pay line awards 1000 coins.
- Landing three symbols on an active pay line awards 100 coins.
- Landing two symbols on an active pay line awards 2 coins.
The least paying symbol of this game is 9 with the highest payout of 50 coins and the lowest of 5 coins.
- Scatter Symbol: A wizard’s magic wand is the scatter symbol for this game. The most interesting thing about this scatter symbol is its ability to provide payouts along with Magical Experiment feature. Landing two or more of these symbols anywhere on the reels results in different payouts in the following ways
- Landing five of these symbols awards 50 coins.
- Landing four of these symbols awards 10 coins.
- Landing three of these symbols awards 5 coins.
- Landing two of these symbols awards 2 coins.
- Wild Symbol: A magic cauldron is the wild symbol of this game. It can be substituted for all symbols except for the scatter symbol. This symbol can appear anywhere on the reels and helps in creating winning combinations. All the wins created with a wild symbol substitution get doubled. Apart from this, landing three or more of these symbols on an active pay-line pay outs in the following ways.
- Landing five symbols awards 4000 coins.
- Landing four symbols awards 2000 coins.
- Landing three symbols awards 500 coins.
Bonus Rounds οf Witches and wizards slot game
- Magical Experiment Feature: As mentioned earlier, landing three or more of the scatter symbols anywhere on the reels activates the Magical Experiment feature. In this feature a player is awarded with ten free spins. Each of the free spins may have a spell cast on the reels. The spells which can affect the reels includes the following.
- Wild Explosion: Under this spell, a random symbol converts into a wild symbol.
- Wild Growth: Any wild symbol on the reels grows to cover the whole reel. During this spell all the wins gets doubled. Each position on that reel is considered as wild.
- Metamorpha Wild: Under this spell, wild symbols are randomly added to the reels. The number of these wild symbols can range up to fifteen for each spin. All scatter wins are paid even if they are replaced with wild symbols.
- Win Multiplication: All wins are multiplied by a random multiplier ranging from two to ten x.
Magical Experiment Free Spins can get retriggered even in the free spins bonus round.