Wild West slot game
Wild West is five reels and 10 pay-lines video slot game developed by Novomatic. This slot is a Western genre-based game with a storyline revolving around the old Wild West ruled by gunslingers. The central idea of the Wild West slot seems to be based on the famous Hollywood movies starred by famous actors such as Clint Eastwood and John Wayne. This game comes with a unique alternative pay-line option along with a choice of getting extra features in lieu of a small fee.
Wild West slot game comprises four sets of reels with one as the center piece while the other three on the left side of the screen. All of these reels act independently with an exception of wild symbols landing on the main reel. When this happens all the three smaller reels then copy the main reel and have wild symbols on the same positions. All of the reel sets of this game are designed in 5×3 format. The symbols on the reels do not have any kind of separation between them. The five reels of this game are encased in a wooden frame depicting an entrance of a saloon. An animated tumbleweed runs across the screen from time to time.
This slot game comes with the unique feat of paying both ways. This means that all of the ten pay lines pay wins in both directions that include going from right to left and vice versa. Due to this unique feature, chances of hitting an active pay line get double. Even though Wild West is a medium variance slot but availability of a huge choice of betting range makes this game suitable for all types of players.
Features of Wild West slot game
Wild West slot game comes with a fixed jackpot of 40x along with the other usual features which include auto play, wild symbols, free-spins and multipliers. This slot also provides a double up gambling option. The maximum coin limit for Wild West is set up at twenty coins. The coin range starts at £0.20 and goes up to £4.00.
Wild West slot game comes with a unique High Roller feature. This feature allows a player to access extra feature in lieu of a small fee. Once the player presses the High Roller button, a choice of Silver Mode or Gold Mode is provided.
- Silver Mode: This mode can be accessed by paying five times the stake value. It provides three free spins with wild symbols locked on. The RTP of this mode stands at 96%.
- Gold Mode: This mode can be accessed by paying ten times the stake value. It also provides three free spins with additional fifty percent more of the wild symbols on the reels. The RTP of this mode stands at 97%.
The high paying symbols of this game include a sheriff, crossed guns, sheriff badge, a cowboy with an eye patch and a girl. The other low-ranking symbols are from the deck of cards such as 10, J, Q, K and A. The sheriff symbol provides some of the biggest payout in this game in the following ways.
- Landing five symbols on an active pay line awards 8x.
- Landing four symbols on an active pay line awards 0.80x.
- Landing three symbols on an active pay line awards 0.20x.
The least paying symbols of this game are Q, J and 10 with the highest payout of 0.20x and the lowest of 0.05x.
Wild and Scatter symbols of Wild West video slot
- Scatter Symbol: Wild West slot does not provide any type of scatter symbol.
- Wild Symbol: The Wild West logo is the wild symbol of this game. It can be substituted for all symbols. This symbol can appear anywhere on the reels and helps in creating winning combinations. When the wild symbols lands on the main reel then all the three smaller reels then copy the main reel and have wild symbols on the same positions. This helps in creating some of the biggest wins for this game.
Bonus Rounds of Wild West Slot game
Wild West slot comes by Novomatic with two bonus features which include the following.
- Gunshot Bonus
- Gambling Option
- Gunshot Bonus: This bonus feature happens randomly after each winning spin. A pistol appears on the left side of the reels and start shooting bullets into one or multiple reel set which were involved in a win. These bullets increase the win sizes by providing different multipliers ranging from 2x to 10x. During this bonus round, each set of reel has its own multiplier.
- Gambling Option: All of the base game wins activate this gamble feature. During this feature a player can opt to gamble to double up the winning amount by correctly predicting whether a red or black ace card will be dealt. The double up limit for this feature stands at £5000.00.