Treasure Island slot game is not based on the classic novel of the same name written by Robert Louis Stevenson. The only similarity between this slot and the novel is the plot which relates to the pirates. Even the characters used in Treasure Island slot are quite different. Instead of ferocious pirates, this ship is commandeered by a buxom brunette with different animals as the sailors.
Treasure Island is a five reels and twenty pay-lines slot game. The best thing about these pay-lines is that you can select their number for each spin ranging from a single pay line to twenty. The reels of this game are designed in 5×3 format. The symbols on the reels are separated from each other with wooden frames. The five reels of this game are encased in a wooden frame which looks like a side of the ship. The buxom brunette and his sidekick crocodile flank both side of the reels. There is laughing human skull for the auto play mode. The background of the reels shows a part of the ship along with the sea.
The symbols used in this game are state of the art animations with beautifully designs. All the spins in the based game are accompanied by a classic tune being played on a harmonica. Overall Treasure Island is a medium variance game which makes it suitable for all types of players.
Features of Treasure Island slot game
Treasure Island slot game comes with a fixed jackpot of 2500x along with the other usual features which include auto play, scatters, free spins, multipliers and wild symbols. This slot does not provide any type of gambling option.
The coin range starts at £0.01 and goes up to £5.00. The minimum wagering requirement for each spin starts from £0.20and ends at £105.00 while playing with twenty pay-lines. The high paying symbols of this game include Captain Buxom Brunette, a cat pirate, a crocodile pirate and crossed swords. The other low ranking symbols are from the deck of cards such as 9, 10, J, Q, K and A. The buxom brunette symbol provides some of the biggest payouts of this game in the following ways.
The Symbols of Treasure Island slot
- Landing five symbols on an active pay line awards 2500 coins.
- Landing four symbols on an active pay line awards 500 coins.
- Landing three symbols on an active pay line awards 100 coins.
- Landing two symbols on an active pay line awards 5 coins.
The least paying symbols of this game are 9 and 10 with the highest payout of 100 coins and the lowest of 5 coins.
- Scatter Symbol: A rolled treasure map is the scatter symbol for this game. The most interesting thing about this scatter symbol is its ability to provide payouts along with 10 Free Spins or a Bonus Game. Landing two or more of these symbols anywhere on the reels results in different payouts in the following ways.
- Landing five of these symbols awards 200 coins.
- Landing four of these symbols awards 10 coins.
- Landing three of these symbols awards 3 coins.
- Landing two of these symbols awards 1 coin.
- Wild Symbol: A pirate flag is the wild symbol of this game. It can be substituted for all symbols except for the scatter symbol. This symbol appear only on the first, third and fifth reel and helps in creating winning combinations. All the wins created with a wild symbol substitution get doubled.
Bonus Rounds of Treasure Island slot game
- Free Spin Bonus Round: Landing three or more of the scatter symbols anywhere on the reels can activate Free Spin bonus round. A total of ten free spins are awarded. Every win generated during the frees spins is provided with two time the multiplier. When three or more of the scatter symbols appear during the free spins additional ten free spins are awarded. When a parrot symbol appears anywhere on the reels during the free spin bonus round a multiplier of 2, 3, 4, 5 or 10 of the triggering bet amount gets awarded.
- Bonus Game: In this bonus round, the player can search for a treasure chest or try to find some food in the cabinets of the pirate ship. A multiplier of 1, 2, 3, 4, 19, 20, 50, 100, 250 or 1000 can be won in this round. More bonus games are activated if the player receives parrot’s message during the bonus game.