The storyline of the Tornado Farm Escape slot game, a 20 pay-line slot game developed by Net Entertainment, seems to be based on the classic novel “Animal Farm” written by George Orwell. The plot of this slot surprisingly has a funnier side as compared to that of the novel, which is naturally a good relief for the players. Even in this slot, the animals were facing a life full of drudgery and boredom with all work and no entertainment whatsoever. As shown in the introduction of the slot, these animals were forced by their master to labor on a farm without a single break in their daily routine. Their chance of a lucky escape comes when weather forecast predicts a tornado coming into their farm’s direction.
The reels of this game are designed in 5×3 format. The high-ranking symbols of this game comprises of different type of farm animals and objects. The symbols on the reels are without any type of encasings or frames. These symbols are presented on the reels as if they are floating through air in a tornado. The reels are also without any type of borders separating them from each other.
The background of the reels comprises of a scene showing the farm house with its neatly maintained fields, a barn and trees. The graphics are state of the art and all the characters are designed in the form of cartoons. Even though this game provides only a couple of bonus features but still have a potential to provide frequent wins during the course of the game.
Features of Tornado farm escape slot game
Tornado farm escape slot game comes with a fixed jackpot of 700x along with the other usual features which include auto play, wild symbols, scatters, multipliers and bonus features. This slot does not provide any type of gambling option. Tornado Farm Escape slot comes with ten bet levels with a choice of twenty to two hundred coins per spin.
The coin range starts at £0.02 and goes up to £2.00. The minimum wagering requirement for each spin starts from £0.20 and ends at £200.00. The high paying symbols of this game include a cow, a horse, a pig, a sheep and a chicken. The other low-ranking symbols include a suitcase full of clothes, a sofa, a transistor radio, a Wellington boot and a stool. The cow symbol provides some of the biggest payouts of this game in the following ways.
- Landing five of these symbols on an active pay-line awards 700x.
- Landing four of these symbols on an active pay-line awards 120x.
- Landing three of these symbols on an active pay-line awards 20x.
The Wellington boot and stool are the least paying symbols of this game with the highest payout of 60x and the lowest of 5x.
Scatter and Wild Symbols
- Scatter Symbol: A hot cloud and a cold cloud are the two scatter symbols of this slot. Landing the hot cloud anywhere on the first reel along with cold cloud anywhere on the fifth reel activates the Tornado Feature of this game.
- Wild Symbol: A television is the wild symbol of this game. This symbol can appear anywhere on the reels during the base game as well bonus round. This wild symbol substitutes for all the other symbols used in this game except for the scatter symbols.
Tornado: Farm Escape slot by NetEnt comes with two bonus features which include the following.
- Tornado Feature
- Storm Feature
- Tornado Feature: Landing the hot cloud anywhere on the first reel along with cold cloud anywhere on the fifth reel activates the Tornado Feature of this game. During this bonus round, the symbol that appears in the second row of the middle reel becomes active. The tornado collects all active and wild symbols available on the reels during the course of this feature. The tornado continues to collect active and wild symbols till there are none left.
- Storm Feature: This feature gets randomly activated when the reels are in a spin. Once activated a small storm starts from the outer most position of the reels and moves all over the reels while converting all the symbols it touches into the wild symbols.