A live magician and his acts are a source of fascination even for a grown man let alone a child. All his phrases and movements are planned in such a way that they not only create an aura of real magic but also keep the audience on tenterhooks waiting for the final outcome. The most commonly used phrases like Hocus Pocus, Abracadabra and Alakazam have always been an essential part of the aura created around a trick. Similarly Simsalabim which is yet another magic word has been used by Net Entertainment to develop a video slot with the same name. Simsalabim slot game is a five reels and twenty five pay lines video slot game related to the magic genre.
This game provides a magical spin to the traditional slot by using different symbols associated with the stage magic. The five reels of this game are designed in the form of a stage. The state of the art graphics have been used for the video and audio comprises of a queer music which relates to the suspense.
Simsalabim slot game can be accessed by using any one of the different operating systems along with iOS and android mobile devices.
Features of Simsalabim slot game
Simsalabim slot game comes with a fixed jackpot of 1000x along with the other usual features which include auto play, bonus rounds, scatters, multipliers, free spins and wild symbols. This slot does not provide any kind of gambling options. The different bet levels range from 1 to 10. The coin range starts at £0.01 and goes up to £1.0.
The minimum wagering requirement for each spin starts from £0.01 and ends at £250.00. The high paying symbols of this game include the magician’s hat, a chain bound trunk, a pigeon in cage and a hand holding cards. The other low ranking symbols are from the deck of cards such as J, Q, K and A. The magician’s hat provides the biggest payout in this game in the following ways
- Landing five of these symbols on an active pay line awards 1000 coins.
- Landing four of these symbols on an active pay line awards 150 coins.
- Landing three of these symbols on an active pay line awards 50 coins.
The least paying symbols of this game are J, Q and 6 with the highest payout of 100 and a least pay out of 5 coins.
- Scatter Symbol: A magic cube acts as a scatter symbol for this game. These symbols can appear randomly, anywhere on the reels. Landing three or more of these symbols on the screen activates the free spins. The numbers of free spins plus cash prizes for landing three or more scatters are provided in the following way.
- Landing five of the scatter symbols pays out 200 coins plus 30 free spins.
- Landing four of the scatter symbols pays out 25 coins plus 20 free spins.
- Landing three of the scatter symbols pays out 4 coins plus 10 free spins.
- Landing two of the scatter symbols pays out 2 coins.
All the scatter wins pay out a total bet x multiplier.
- Wild Symbol: A magician is the wild symbol of this game. It can be substituted for all symbols with an exception to scatter and bonus symbols. This symbol can appear anywhere on the reels and helps in creating winning combinations. Landing five of these wild symbols on a pay line can allow a player to win a jackpot of 7500 coins. The other wins provided by landing different number of wild symbols anywhere on the reel include the following.
- Landing four of the wild symbols pays out 2000 coins.
- Landing three of the wild symbols pays out 200 coins.
- Landing two of the wild symbols pays out 5 coins.
Bonus Rounds of Simsalabim slot game
Simsalabim slot game comes with two bonus rounds which include
- Free Spins
- Magic Rabbit Bonus Game.
- Free Spins: Free spins are activated when three or more scatter symbols land anywhere on the reels in the base game as mentioned above. All scatter wins pay out x3. Additional free spins can also be generated by landing requisite number of scatters anywhere on the reels during the bonus game. All the additional free spins generated are automatically added to the number of free spins remaining.
- Magic Rabbit Bonus Game: Landing three or more Magic Rabbit bonus symbols on an active pay line from the extreme left reel to the right activates this bonus game. On its activation, player is provided with an additional screen comprising of twelve magic hats and a hand. Player is required to use this hand to pick hats containing cash prizes. Player can go on picking the hats till a hat without any cash prize gets selected. This ends the bonus round and player is again taken back to the base game screen. It should be noted that higher the bets made during the base game, bigger are the wins provided in the bonus round. Only one bonus round is provided per spin.