Money Drop Slot Game, developed by Playtech, is based on one of the most iconic live quiz contests ever witnessed in United Kingdom called “The Million Pound Drop”. Davina McCall was the presenter of this show and it aired from 2010 to 2015. The format of this show involved allotment of one million pounds in denomination of 50s to the participants. This money is for the participants to bet upon the eight questions asked by the presenter and they must save as much as they can.
The participants were also encouraged to hedge money in the multiples of £25000 on multiple choice questions. Same type of interesting and exciting game play has been envisaged by Playtech for the players of Money Drop video slot game. This slot game comes with five reels and twenty pay lines. The most interesting thing about this game is the availability of two wilds instead of only one.
Money drop is a medium to high variance game which makes it suitable for all types of players. The background of the reels is in the form of a television studio with lots of background lights. The graphics of this game are quite crisp and pleasing to the eyes.
Features of Money Drop Slot Game
Money Drop Slot Game comes with a fixed jackpot of 2500x along with the other usual features which include auto play, bonus rounds, scatters, free spins, multipliers and a wild symbol. This slot also provides a gambling option for its players.
The coin range for Money Drop Slot Game starts at £0.01 and goes all the way to £50.0. The minimum wagering requirement for each spin starts from £0.01 and ends at £1000.00.
The high paying symbols of this game include four differently colored bundles of currency notes which are yellow, red, mauve and blue colored bundles. The other low ranking symbols are from the deck of cards such as J, Q, K and A. The yellow colored bundle provides the biggest payout in this game in the following ways
• Landing five symbols on a pay line award 1000 coins.
• Landing four symbols on a pay line award 100 coins.
• Landing three symbols on a pay line award 25 coins.
• Landing two symbols on a pay line award 5 coins.
The least paying symbols of this game are J and Q with the highest payout of 60 and 50 coins respectively.
- Scatter Symbol: The Money Drop Bonus logo and Security Pass Bonus symbol act as the scatter symbols for this game. These two symbols help in activating the two bonus rounds provided in this game. If you are able to land Money Drop Bonus logo symbols anywhere on the first, third and fifth reels it activates the Money Drop Bonus round. Landing three Security Pass Bonus symbols anywhere on the second, third and fourth reels activate the Security Pass Bonus.
- Wild Symbol: There are two types of wild symbols provided in this game-one is golden and other a silver one. The silver wild symbols can be used as replacement for all symbols with an exception to scatter/ bonus symbols. The silver wild symbol can appear anywhere on the reels and helps in creating winning combinations. On the other hand, the golden wild symbol only appears on the third reel and creates four other wild symbols from other random symbols. Landing five silver wild symbols on a pay line can allow a player to win a jackpot of 2500 x.
The RTP for the Money Drop Slot Game currently stands at 94.03%
Bonus Rounds of Money Drop Slot Game
The Money Drop Slot Game provides two types of bonus rounds which include Security Pass Bonus and Money Drop Bonus.
- Security Pass Bonus: Landing three of the Security Pass Bonus symbols anywhere on the second, third and fourth reels activate the Security Pass Bonus. Once this is accomplished, player is taken to the other screen where he or she is encouraged to collect falling bundles of currency notes. The number of bundles collected by the player decides the number of free spins and size of multipliers to be allotted. Security Pass bonus can get retriggered even during the free spin rounds.
- Money Drop Bonus: If you are able to land Money Drop Bonus logo symbol anywhere on the first, third and fifth reels it activates the Money Drop Bonus round. The Player is taken to a different screen and is encouraged to place his money on three of the spaces shown there. All of these spaces except for one scarf down the wagered money. As long as there is a win on your side, this bonus round will go on till the eighth level of this bonus is achieved.