There are already many slots available today which are based on treasure hunting expeditions and Jungle Jim El Dorado is not an exception and certainly one of the best among them. The storyline of Jungle Jim El Dorado Slot Game is based on adventures of an ardent explorer and treasure hunter known as Jungle Jim. This character is certainly more similar to Johnny Bravo rather than be like Indiana Jones. Jungle Jim in this slot is pursuing a search for a lost treasure of mythical El Dorado, the city of gold.
Being a product of Microgaming, the graphics of this game are quite good. The reels of this slot are designed in 5×3 format. The background of the reels is in the form of a scene from deep inside of a jungle in South America depicting ancient remains and different types of vegetation. The main protagonist of this game can be seen standing on the right-hand side of the reels. The soundtrack of this slot comprises of buzzing of a bee along with different types of sighs and gulps emitted by the Jungle Jim.
High paying symbols and Low ranking symbols
The symbols of this game are in the form of different characters from Mayan culture. The characters of this game are somewhat designed in the form of cartoons. While the high ranking symbols are intricately designed, the lower ranking ones are just plain. Overall, the graphics of this game are quite crisp and clear.
Jungle Jim El Dorado is five reels and 25 fixed pay-lines slot game. This slot comes with a fixed jackpot of 3.000x along with the other usual features which include auto play, bonus rounds, sticky wilds, free spins, multipliers, scatters, and wild symbols.
This slot does not provide any kind of gambling options. There are multiple betting levels provided in this game to choose from. A maximum of ten coins are provided for each spin with value ranging from 0.01 to 0.10. The betting range starts at £0.25 and goes all the way up to £25.00.
The high paying symbols of this game include a treasure chest, a Mayan mask, at totem pole and a blue-colored serpent. The other low-ranking symbols are in the form of different types of precious stones comprising of ruby, amber, jade and lapis lazuli. The treasure chest symbol provides the biggest payout in this game in the following ways
- Landing five of these symbols on an active pay line awards 3000x.
- Landing four of these symbols on an active pay line awards 300x.
- Landing three of these symbols on an active pay line awards 50x.
Jade and lapis lazuli stones are the least paying symbol of this slot that provide the least payout for this game at 3x and highest payout of 50x.
Wild And Scatter Symbols
- Scatter Symbol: A circle within a circle symbol with different zodiac signs is the scatter symbol of this game. These symbols only appear on first, second and third reels. Landing three of these symbols on an active pay-line pays out 125x. Apart from the cash prize, landing three of the scatter symbols also activates the Free Spins bonus round.
- Wild Symbol: Jungle Jim logo is the wild symbol of this game. They can be substituted for all other symbols except for the scatter symbols. These symbols can appear anywhere on the reels and help in creating winning combinations. This symbol also appears in the Free Spins bonus round and acts as a sticky wild.
Bonus Rounds of Jungle Jim El Dorado slot game
Jungle Jim El Dorado slot game by Micorgaming comes with two bonus features which include the following.
- Free Spins
- Rolling Reels
- Free Spins Bonus Round: This bonus round gets activated by landing three or more of the scatter symbols on first, second and third reels activates the Free Spins bonus round. On activation of this round the player is provided with ten free spins. During this round a free spin multiplier of x3, x6, x9, x12 and x15 for each consecutive roll. More free spins can be generated by landing three or more scatters on first, second and third reels.
- Rolling Reels: This bonus feature is available in both the base and free spins feature. Under this feature all the symbols used in a winning combination disappear to be replaced by other cascading symbols from above. This allows more winning combinations to take place. Each continuous win gets a one plus multiplier ranging from x1 to x5.