The fruits have been a staple genre for all types of online slot game developers from a long period of time. As expected, Net Entertainment has also opted for this theme because of its huge popularity in the online gamers. The only thing which makes this slot quite different from the others of the same genre is the fact that the fruits symbols used in this game are in the form of precious stones and there is only one bonus feature. Fruit spin slot game is a medium variance game and it is quite suitable for all types of players. It may not be at the par with other products of Net Entertainment with high definition animations but compensates with the quality of good returns.
As expected from a slot developed by Net Entertainment, the graphics of this slot comes with state of the art graphics. Fruit Spin is a five reels and forty fixed pay-lines slot game. The reels of this game are set into a dark grey case background with prominent small triangles. The design of this game can be classified as digital blocks without any form of encasing for the symbols.
The soundtrack of the Fruit spin slot game reminds of disco music from 80s and strangely it seems quite compatible with the subject of the slot. Instead of usual 5×3 reel format, Net Entertainment has used 5×4 reel format for this game.
Features of Fruit spin slot game
Fruit Spin comes with a fixed jackpot of 300x along with the other usual features which include auto play, bonus rounds, re-spins, free spins, multipliers, scatters, and wild symbols. This slot does not provide any type of gambling option to its players.
The coin limit for this game stands at twenty coins and there are ten bet levels. The coin range starts at £0.01 and goes all the way up to £1.00.
The high paying symbols of this game include a 7 bar, three gold bars, two silver bars and a bronze bar. The other low ranking symbols are in the form of fruits such as a pair of cherries, an orange, raspberry, a lime and a blueberry. The 7 bar symbol provides the biggest payout in this game in the following ways
- Landing five of these symbols on an active pay line awards 300x.
- Landing four of these symbols on an active pay line awards 60x.
- Landing three of these symbols on an active pay line awards 15x.
The orange, raspberry, lime and blue berry fruit symbols provide the lowest payouts with maximum of 20 x and minimum of 2x. All of the standard symbols provided in Fruit Spin slot game appear in stacked formation. In the main game an overlay reel is provided that contains 3×3 and 2×2 stacked versions of all the symbols along with 3×3 version of the scatter symbol. During the free spins, the overlay reel only comes with 7 bar, silver bars and gold bars along with wild and scatters symbols in 3×3 stacked formations.
- Scatter Symbol: A scatter icon is the scatter symbol of this game. This symbol helps in activating the Lucky Wheels bonus round. The scatter symbol only appears only in 3×3 symbols stacked formation. It can appear in both the base and the free spins bonus game.
- Wild Symbol: The Wild logo is the wild symbol of this game. It can be substituted for all symbols with an exception to scatter symbols. This symbol can randomly appear on the reels and helps in creating winning combinations. The wild symbol also appears only in 3×3 symbols stacked formation.
Bonus Rounds of Fruit Spin slot game
Fruit Spin slot game comes with Lucky Wheels feature.
- Lucky Wheels: This bonus feature gets activated by landing any part of the 3×3 scatter symbol which visible on the reels. Once this bonus round gets activated, player is provided with a spin of lucky wheels which can either award a cash prize or free spins. The number of spins provided during this round depends upon the number of the rows of the 3×3 stacked scatters visible on the reels.
Landing three free spin symbols on the lucky wheels activates the five free spins. After collecting three free spin symbols, the free spin symbol gets transformed into Extra Spin symbol. For every Extra Spin symbol generated on the wheel, one extra free spin gets awarded. During the free spins, the lucky wheels have only Extra Spin symbol and a 20 coin win symbol. Scatter symbols landed during the free spins can reactivate the Lucky Wheel feature. Wild symbols can appear only on the third reel in 3×3 formations during the free spins. It can substitute for all other symbols except for the scatters.