Finn And The Swirly Spin Slot
In the Irish culture, leprechauns are considered as solitary fairy creatures which spend most of their times playing pranks on human beings. There is also a belief that if caught, a leprechaun can grant three wishes in exchange for his liberty. These fairies are generally depicted as red-haired dwarves dressed in green suits. They also have an affinity for Irish ale and due to this they usually haunt wine cellars. The most interesting thing about these small creatures is the pot of gold which they usually hide at the end of a rainbow.
Finn And The Swirly Spin, a slot machine game developed by Net Entertainment, is also based on these mythical creatures. This slot game comes with five reels but without any pay-lines. As the name depicts, this slot gives away prizes in a swirly spin instead of pay-lines. Being a product of NetEnt, Finn And The Swirly Spin comes with state-of-the-art graphics and unique bonus features.
The reels of this game are set up with a background of an enchanted forest with mountains and a rainbow forming the horizon. The reels are in a 5×5 format and flanked by Finn, The Leprechaun playing his magic flute on the right side. The swirly spin feature of this slot swirls the symbols on the reels into the centre of the spiral. Once the swirling is complete, then winning combinations can be formed in both vertical and horizontal directions.
Features of Finn And The Swirly Spin Slot
Finn And The Swirly Spin slot comes with a fixed jackpot of 500x along with the other usual features which include autoplay, bonus rounds, scatters, multipliers, free spins and wild symbols. This slot does not provide any kind of gambling options. Finn And The Swirly Spin comes with ten betting levels of ten bets each.
The coin range starts at £0.01 and goes up to £2.00. The minimum wagering requirement for each betting level starts from £0.10 and ends at £200.00. The high paying symbols of this game include a ruby, an acorn, a horseshoe and a cloverleaf. The other low-ranking symbols are in the form of a heart and a club carved out of wood. The ruby symbol provides the biggest payout in this game in the following ways
- Landing five of these symbols adjacent to each other horizontally or vertically awards 500 coins.
- Landing four of these symbols adjacent to each other horizontally or vertically awards 100 coins.
- Landing three of these symbols adjacent to each other horizontally or vertically awards 20 coins.
The least paying symbols of this game are heart and club with the highest payout of 40 coins and lowest of 1 coin.
The Symbols of Finn And The Swirly Spin Slot
- Wild Symbol: A golden star is the wild symbol of this game. This symbol gets created when a win is landed and does not have a wild symbol in it. If a win is created with an inclusion of a wild symbol then that wild symbol explodes and removes all the symbols next to it thus allowing new symbols to replace. The wild symbol can be substituted for all symbols except for the free spins key symbols.
- Sticky Wild Symbol: This symbol only appears during the Lava Lair Free Spins. This symbol acts as a normal wild symbol but neither it can be destroyed nor it can destroy the adjacent symbols when a win occurs from the inclusion of the wild.
Bonus Rounds of Finn And The Swirly Spin slot game
Finn And The Swirly Spin slot provides two bonus features which include Free Spins Key Symbols and Random Features.
- Free Spins Key Symbols: The bottom left the place on the reels is reserved for the Free Spins Key symbol. This symbol moves towards the centre of the spiral with each win. This symbol does not disappear during the base game. Free Spins gets activated when this symbol reaches the central position on the reels. At first instance, free spins are activated by default. With further activation of the Free Spins bonus rounds, golden keys get collected in the key meter. Different numbers of keys activate additional free spins with random features in the following order.
- Star Bar Free Spin with one key awards 7 free spins plus Starfall Wild.
- Lava Lair Free Spins with four keys awards 3 free spins plus Dragon D
- Lucky Mug Free Spins with nine keys awards 4 free spins plus Irish Luck.
- Golden Pot Free Spins with sixteen keys awards 2 free spins plus Magic Transform.
- Random Features: The random features of this game are provided in the base game and also play an important role in the bonus round. The random features of this slot include the following.
- Starfall Wilds: Wild symbols are substituted on the reels until a win takes place.
- Dragon Destroy: Symbols are destroyed to land a win.
- Irish Luck: Some of the symbols are randomly transformed to ensure a winMagic Transform: All low-ranking symbols are changed into high-value symbols.