If you have a proclivity to watch crime scene serial such as CSI or Luther then you will certainly like Crime Scene. This five reels and fifteen pay-lines video slot by Net Entertainment is quite different from the other games of the same genre. This difference can be attributed to the fact that Crime Scene slot game comes with a storyline which deals with the aftermath of an illegal act based on forensic science rather than going around in circles in search of a mysterious criminal merely based on a gut feeling.
The most interesting feature of this game is its unusual bonus game called “Crime Scene Bonus”. The reels of this game are set in a crime infested dark alley. The symbols used in this game are related to the usual evidences gathered during a forensic investigation. The graphics are of high quality and soundtrack relates with the storyline of the game.
Crime Scene slot game comes with all the features which make any slot enjoyable. Net Entertainment had removed some redundant features such as free spins and gambling options but they have been compensated by the bonus game and the Sticky Wilds.
Features of Crime Scene Slot Game
Crime Scene slot game comes with a fixed jackpot of 750x along with the other usual features which include auto play, bonus rounds, scatters, and a wild symbol. This slot does not provide any kind of multipliers, free spins or gambling options. The coin range starts at £0.01 and goes up to £1.00. The minimum wagering requirement for each spin starts from £0.15 and ends at £150.00.
The high paying symbols of this game include a footprint, UV goggles, a suitcase and a pistol. The other low ranking symbols are from the deck of cards such as 10, J, Q, K and A. The suspicious looking footprint provides the biggest payout in this game in the following ways
- Landing five of these symbols on a pay line awards 750 coins.
- Landing four of these symbols on a pay line awards 150 coins.
- Landing three of these symbols on a pay line awards 30 coins.
The least paying symbols of this game are J and 10 with the highest payout of 30 coins.
- Scatter Symbol: The finger print acts as a scatter symbol for this game. Landing three or more of these scatter symbols anywhere on the reels activates the Crime Scene Bonus game. It should be noted that only one game is awarded per spin.
- Wild Symbol: A police badge with “Wild” embossed on it is the wild symbol of this game. It can be substituted for all symbols with an exception to scatters. This symbol can appear anywhere on the reels and helps in creating winning combinations. All wins made with the participation of this symbol are paid as 3x of the bet. The wild symbol functions as a sticky wild which means that once it appears on a reel it will stick to it for five spins. Multiple wilds appearing on the reels act separately and the amount of spins remains the same.
Bonus Rounds of Crime Scene slot game
Crime Scene slot game comes only with one Bonus round called Crime Scene Bonus
- Crime Scene Bonus: Landing three or more scatter symbols, anywhere on the reels, activates the Crime Scene Bonus round. On the activation of this round, a player is taken to the other screen where thirty folders can be seen. The player is prompted to open these envelopes for cash prizes. This bonus round continues till three red cross symbols are discovered. The other symbols which can get uncovered are as follows
- Red Cross: The first one provides the player with a chance to pick one out of the four envelopes for extra cash, to double bonus winnings or to continue with the bonus round.
- Evidence Symbol: There are four fingerprints provided under this category. On finding one a cash prize is awarded. This cash prize is further added to each folder to be picked by the player. More uncovered fingerprints mean more cash to be added to the upcoming pick.
- V Badge: This symbol cancels the upcoming red cross.
- X Badge: This symbol cancels one red cross.