Who can resist a slot game which comes with a rock-hard narrative and an entertaining storyline? Such is the case with the Arrival slot game developed by Betsoft. The plot of the game is based on the nefarious designs of a Martian who is hell bent on destructing the whole universe. During an encounter with two of the brave space marines, this Martian kidnaps the female officer and now its upon the players of this game to help our hero space officer to save the damsel in distress and in the meantime destroy the invading army of the aliens.
Arrival is five reels and thirty pay-lines online slot. All of the characters depicted in this slot reminds me of a combination of movies ranging from Mars Attacks! to Starship Troopers. The symbols are in the form of cartoon like animations created using three-dimensional design. After the introductory film the action of the game then goes straightforward to the control room of the Martian. From here he is controlling and keeping an eye on what is happening in his spacecraft.
The reels of the Arrival slot game are in a 5×3 format. The symbols of this game have their individual frames and the reels of this game are separated from each other with tube like objects supporting the control panel of the alien ship. The reels are flanked on both sides by different types of tubes and pipes of the control panel. The Martian itself can be seen sitting int the front of screen and saying “hurry up earthling”; “haven’t got all day” and “Please do something” from time to time. The background sound comprises of a suspense and thriller tune with intermittent sounds of heavy drum beats.
Features of Arrival slot game
Arrival slot comes with a fixed jackpot of 2.000x along with the other usual features which include auto play, max bet, scatter symbols, multipliers, bonus rounds and free spins. This slot does not provide any sort of gambling option.
The minimum coin limit for Arrival is set up at five coins with five bet levels. The maximum coin limit of this game stands at 150 coins. The coin range starts at £0.01 and goes up to £1.00. The minimum wagering requirement for each spin starts from £0.01 and ends at £150.00.
The high-ranking symbols comprise of the male space marine, a pink colored alien, a robot and a UFO. The low-ranking symbols comprise of an alien planet, a space marine badge, the alien ship and a laser gun scope. The male space marine symbol provides some of the biggest pay-outs while playing with the highest wager in the following ways.
- Landing five of these symbols on an active pay-line awards 2000x.
- Landing four of these symbols on an active pay-line awards 1000x.
- Landing three of these symbols on an active pay-line awards 400x.
- Landing two of these symbols on an active pay-line awards 100x.
The laser gun scope symbol provides the least payouts of this game with maximum of 250x and minimum of 50x.
Scatter and Wild Symbols
- Scatter Symbol: The Arrival slot comes with three types of scatter symbols comprising of a laser gun, the Martian and the female space marine. Even though all of these scatters do not provide individual payouts but they play an important role in activating the bonus features of this game.
- Wild Symbol: The Arrival slot does not provide any type of wild symbol.
- UFO Click Me Bonus
- Abduction Wild Reel Bonus
- Marine Rescue Bonus
- UFO Click Me Bonus: This bonus round gets activated by landing three or more of the laser gun symbols anywhere on the reels. On activation of this bonus round, the player is allowed to pick from multiple numbers of UFO to unlock cash prizes.
- Abduction Wild Reel Bonus: Landing three or more of the Martian symbols anywhere on the reels activate this bonus round. On activation of this round the UFO turns a whole reel wild and also awards a predetermined number of free spins.
- Marine Rescue Bonus: This mini game gets activated by landing three of the female space marine symbols anywhere on the reels. On the activation of this bonus round, the player is provided with a mini game in which the mission is to rescue the abducted marine officer. The decisions taken by the player during this mini game govern the size of the cash prizes.