Alien Robots Slot Game is a science fiction genre based game, developed by Net Entertainment. The characters used in this game are seemed to be based on Wall-E, a great cartoon movie by Pixar. The most fascinating thing about this slot game is its ability to provide a unique feature in the form of 243 ways to win along with the more conventional system of pay lines.
The theme of this game revolves around a group of colorful robots from outer space. You can take this game as an attribute by the Net Entertainment for the fans of science fictions and robotics. Alien Robots Slot Game is designed with vivid graphics and an appropriate background soundtrack which help the players to enjoy their day inside a space ship going on a long voyage. The background of the reels is in the form of a starry sky whereas the symbols are somewhat on cartoonish side.
Even with the extra addition of betting feature like 243 ways to win, this slot machine still retains its simple charm and is quite easy to play. A player can opt to play either with 30 pay lines or 30 pay lines along with 243 ways to win option. Even though the latter choice requires an extra wagering costs but it really compensates by increasing chances to hit a win more frequently.
Features of Alien Robots Slot Game
Alien Robots Slot Game comes with a fixed jackpot of 10000x along with the other usual features which include auto play, bonus rounds, scatters, and a wild symbol. This slot does not provide any kind of multipliers, or gambling options.
The coin range starts at £0.01 and goes up to £0.50. The minimum wagering requirement for each spin starts from £0.01 and ends at £150.00.
The high paying symbols of this game are five differently colored robots of different shapes and sizes. These symbols include red, orange, yellow, green and blue colored alien robots with red being the most sought after. The other low ranking symbols are from the deck of cards such as 10, J, Q, K and A. The red colored robot provides the biggest payout in this game in the following ways
• Landing five of these symbols on pay lines awards 10000 coins and on bet ways 1500 coins.
• Landing four of these symbols on pay lines awards 1500 coins and on bet ways 1000 coins.
• Landing three of these symbols on pay lines awards 250 coins as well as on bet ways.
The least paying symbols of this game are J and 10 with the highest payout of 150 coins on pay lines and 75 coins on bet ways.
- Scatter Symbol: A flying UFO acts as a scatter symbol for this game. This symbol helps in activating the free spin bonus round.
- Wild Symbol: A spider shaped, green brained alien robot is the wild symbol of this game. It can be substituted for all symbols with an exception to scatter. This symbol can appear anywhere on the reels and helps in creating winning combinations. During the free spin bonus round, any of these symbols appearing on the reels activate the expanded “Sticky Wild” feature. The Sticky wilds expand on the whole reel and get frozen while the other reels re-spin thus allowing a player a chance to hit a big win. It should be noted that sticky wilds revert to their earlier version after one re-spin.
Bonus Rounds of Alien Robots Slot Game
Free Spin Bonus Round: Alien Robot slot machine game comes with only one bonus round for its player. This round gets activated when three or more scatter symbols land anywhere on the reels. Landing different number of these symbols allows different number of free spins in following ways:
• Landing three scatters awards 10 free spins.
• Landing four scatters awards 20 free spins.
• Landing five scatters awards 50 free spins.
Even during the free spin round a player gets awarded with more free spins if he or she is able to land three or more scatter symbols anywhere on the reels.