The most impressive thing about the slots developed by Betsoft is their storylines. Majority of their slots starts with an animated introduction which not only gives a complete introduction to the subject but also creates a bit of curiosity in the player. Same is with the 2 Million BC slot.
The storyline of this slot moves around a prehistoric man who was living his life peacefully till her lady friend started to have a craving for a big diamond. And lo behold his whole world turned topsy-turvy and he starts on a journey to steal a big diamond which is currently in possession of a sabretooth. While doing so this giant of a man, despite being suffering from a severe case of apiphobia, takes help of his close aide, a sloth, which looks like character Sid from Ice Age movie.
2 Million BC slot is five reels and thirty pay-lines online slot. All of the characters depicted in this slot reminds me of a combination of movies ranging from The Flintstones to Ice Age. The symbols are in the form of cartoon like animations created using three-dimensional design. After the introductory film the action of the game then goes straightforward to a cave where the reels are situated.
The reels of the 2 Million BC slot are in a 5×3 format. Some symbols of this game have their individual frames while the other ones don’t. The reels of this game are separated from each other with a thin wall like constructions made out of rocks. The reels are flanked on all sides by an ivy-covered cave like structure. The main protagonist of this game can be seen standing on the right-hand sides of the reels watching, making different sounds, movements and facial impressions. The background sound comprises of drum beats with intermittent sound made by the prehistoric man. The spins are accompanied by chants made by the shamans.
Features of 2 Million BC slot
2 Million BC slot comes with a fixed jackpot of 2.500x along with the other usual features which include auto play, max bet, scatter symbols, multipliers, bonus rounds and free spins. This slot does not provide any sort of gambling option. The minimum coin limit for 2 Million BC is set up at five coins with five bet levels.
The maximum coin limit of this game stands at 150 coins. The coin range starts at £0.01 and goes up to £1.00. The minimum wagering requirement for each spin starts from £0.01 and ends at £150.00. The high-ranking symbols comprise of a prehistoric woman, a sabretooth, a bee, a Stonehenge, a stone roller, a wooden club and a stone necklace. The low-ranking symbols comprise of a mammoth sketch, an urn and a ruby. The prehistoric woman symbol provides some of the biggest pay-outs while playing with the highest wager in the following ways.
- Landing five of these symbols on an active pay-line awards 2500x.
- Landing four of these symbols on an active pay-line awards 1500x.
- Landing three of these symbols on an active pay-line awards 500x.
- Landing two of these symbols on an active pay-line awards 150x.
The ruby symbol provides the least payouts of this game with maximum of 250x and minimum of 50x.
- Scatter Symbol: The 2 Million BC slot comes with three types of scatter symbols comprising of a campfire, diamond and acorn. Even though all of these scatters do not provide individual payouts but they play an important role in activating the bonus features of this game.
- Wild Symbol: The 2 Million BC slot does not provide any type of wild symbol.
2 Million BC by Betsoft comes with three bonus features which include the following.
- Free Spins
- Sabre Attacks
- Diamond Bonus
- Free Spins: Landing three or more of the campfire symbols anywhere on the reels activates this bonus round. On activation of this bonus, a player is provided with certain number of free spins. The best thing about this bonus round is that you can activate more free spins by landing three or more of camp fire symbols anywhere on the reels.
- Sabre Attacks: Whenever an acorn randomly appears on fifth reel, it gets grabbed by a bird and taken away. When the bird is able to collect three of such symbols, the Sabre Attacks bonus round gets activated. On its activation the player is required to help the prehistoric man to stun the sabretooth by shooting an acorn on its head. Knocking out the sabretooth results in cash prizes.
- Diamond Bonus: Landing three or more of the diamond symbols in a winning combination activates the Diamond Bonus round. On the activation of this round, the prehistoric woman comes running on the screen screaming how the sabretooth had stolen her diamond. Now it is the task of the player to help the prehistoric man to recover the diamond. There are three options provided which include either to attack the sabretooth; sneak up to it and retrieve the diamond or amuse it to get the diamond back. Selecting a right option results in big cash prize.